Cirque Question

If you read the article, they have financing lined up. This isn't a liquidation type bankruptcy. It is an effort to lighten the lighten the debt load to a more manageable level.

The only risk would be because of covid causing show to cancelled etc.
Yup, did read the article (and comments and other articles on Cirque debt load) and understand the distinction. Still think it is higher risk based on my experience in insolvency field and working with struggling companies. Opening to less than packed shows (if this occurs) will not help.

I had booked DRAWN-to-LIFE for January 2021, and they just cancelled that date and refunded my money.
They are pushing the opening back to Feb. 10,2021. I was able to re-book the exact same seats for the Feb 11 show.
Fingers-crossed that this one doesn't get cancelled! 🤞

ET:darth:

I had booked DRAWN-to-LIFE for January 2021, and they just cancelled that date and refunded my money.
They are pushing the opening back to Feb. 10,2021. I was able to re-book the exact same seats for the Feb 11 show.
Fingers-crossed that this one doesn't get cancelled! 🤞

ET:darth:

Yeah, it looks live November was cancelled. That didn't last too long. I am not too hopeful for February. November would nor have worked for me anyway since my trip is October. I MIGHT be able to do February. But who knows if they will push it back again.

Originally the site that can't be named said it was slated to begin in 2021, as Disney Parks Blogs actually had it advertised as coming soon in a post of "21 Ways to Kick of 2021", however Disney has since removed it from that blog post. It's still showing on both Disney's and Cirque's page with "Coming soon"... Supposedly the cast was recalled back in June, but that's about all there is out there on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts