Cirque did Soleil refund?

I had a show on May 12th and another coming up on June 13th. I'm guessing I'll get the refund then in early June and early July for these two performances based on the response above. I appreciate the head's up as to how long I should be expecting to wait.

I sent an email a week ago offering to change my 6/13 tickets (which I'm pretty sure will be canceled, I mean nobody has even been able to rehearse for ages even if we hit "Phase 3") to a date in August, and I haven't gotten a response, so it's not just a matter of processing refunds, they clearly don't have enough people taking care of communications in general.

this is the reply to my email requesting a refund

LasVegas CustomerService via cosainabox.onmicrosoft.com
Sat, May 9, 12:04 PM (5 days ago)
to me

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to Cirque du Soleil.
We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of emails, as such our reply to you may be delayed.
We will answer emails based on the show date.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you,
Cirque du Soleil

Hola,
Gracias por contactar al Cirque du Soleil.
Estamos experimentando un volumen de correos electrónicos superior al normal, por lo que nuestra respuesta puede demorarse.
Responderemos correos electrónicos basados en la fecha del espectáculo.

Apreciamos su paciencia y comprensión.

Gracias,
Cirque du Soleil

Bonjour,
Merci d'avoir contacté le Cirque du Soleil.
Nous recevons un volume d'e-mails plus élevé que la normale, de sorte que notre réponse pourrait être retardée.
Nous répondrons aux e-mails en fonction de la date du spectacle.

Nous apprécions votre patience et votre compréhension.

Merci,
Cirque du soleil

Finally, I THINK I may be getting a refund. It took 3 emails and 4 phone calls. I do not buy the whole “the holdup is because of the pandemic“ excuse. I have been told that by them repeatedly but in actuality, I think they are just slow and not motivated to refund the $$$. My advice is to keep pushing. I don’t respect how Cirque is handling this.

Cirque du Soleil headquarters and where most of their office staff work is in Montreal, QC, Canada's #1 hotspot for COVID-19. Because they wouldn't be considered an essential business, no one would be allowed to work at the HQ unless they can work from home. They also have hundreds of shows all over the world to process so I guess they are overloaded. I live in Montreal and we're hoping rules for businesses will get relaxed a little on May 25 and not postponed for another week like it happened last week.

I had a ticket for 5/1/20 and received an email this morning that they are processing my refund. I didn’t contact them, since they sent an earlier email that tickets that weren’t rescheduled would be refunded within 30 days of the cancelled performance.

I had a ticket for 5/1/20 and received an email this morning that they are processing my refund. I didn’t contact them, since they sent an earlier email that tickets that weren’t rescheduled would be refunded within 30 days of the cancelled performance.
I was just looking this morning to see if anyone had heard. Our date was June 6th.

I just watched the DisneyParksBlog streamed performance of the Lion King at DisneyParis.... It might be a temporary replacement that will make you hope Disney finds a way to salvage Drawn to Disney for Disney Springs.
This performance is almost shockingly sophisticated and appears to be very expensive to produce. Do not miss this offering while it is avaiable to view from your home.
I assume the Drawn to Life would have been worth saving at any expense if excels DisneyParis .
i don’t want a refund ; the show must go on, please DIsney.

I requested a different date since we moved our trip to July. I just got an email that says they have added my request to the list of date changes!! Here’s hoping!!

I requested a different date since we moved our trip to July. I just got an email that says they have added my request to the list of date changes!! Here’s hoping!!

We have tix for July 24 - I thought I saw a projected (new) opening date, (which I'm pretty certain will be changed again)
Have to search up new date

Glad to see some of you have gotten refunds! We were suppose to go May 19th....I've emailed several times and still no refund! Hopefully it will come through soon!

Has anyone requested a refund for tix for a date in July ?
Knows it's a ways off, but pretty certain going to be cancelling our July Disney trip today, and want to get all of my ducks in a row
I believe the new projected opening date for cirque is 7/1, but pretty certain that is not going to happen
TIA !

Just wanted to say our tickets were for tonight May 27, but we cancelled our trip in March. After so much back and forth and run around with emails and phone calls between Cirque saying Disney had to decide and Disney saying Cirque had to decide, I filed a dispute with my cc in March. Got the credit today.

They processed my April refund about 1 week or 2 after the scheduled show date. They didn't notify me, it just showed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter