Cinderella Wedding/Planning Journal *Update 1/13 HELP!!!!!

Hey guys small update since I can't type well. I have a cyst on my wrist and now have a wrist brace and if it doesn't go away then I have to get it drained or surgery. Now this would be ok if A I wasn't going to disney world exactly 3 weeks from today, well leaving I'll get there 2 days after and B if I wanted a nice scar for my wedding. I was excited to go to disney because I was going to get some things for the wedding. But I did find out my fiences twin knows someone who can do our engagement pictures for cheap and maybe even do my wedding pictures!!!! He did their friends wedding for 200 dollars for the whole wedding and the pictures were beautiful. But it hurts to type so I just thought i'd give you all a quick update.

Awww....hope everything gets better for you! BTW....if you do have to have it removed...you'll be so wrapped up in marrying your prince that it won't matter :)

Hey guys small update since I can't type well. I have a cyst on my wrist and now have a wrist brace and if it doesn't go away then I have to get it drained or surgery. Now this would be ok if A I wasn't going to disney world exactly 3 weeks from today, well leaving I'll get there 2 days after and B if I wanted a nice scar for my wedding. I was excited to go to disney because I was going to get some things for the wedding. But I did find out my fiences twin knows someone who can do our engagement pictures for cheap and maybe even do my wedding pictures!!!! He did their friends wedding for 200 dollars for the whole wedding and the pictures were beautiful. But it hurts to type so I just thought i'd give you all a quick update.

Sorry to hear about your wrist. Becareful, I'm sure you can still have a great time at Disney. People will just have to do more for you. So you can really be a Princess. :goodvibes

Awww....hope everything gets better for you! BTW....if you do have to have it removed...you'll be so wrapped up in marrying your prince that it won't matter :)
thanks ur right and i get married in 3 years so i could use that scar cream whatever its called. i just don't want the surgery!!!

Sorry to hear about your wrist. Becareful, I'm sure you can still have a great time at Disney. People will just have to do more for you. So you can really be a Princess. :goodvibes
your right I didnt even think of that!!! i guess people will have to do things for me hmm this might turn out a good thing. LOL I'm horrible. at least its not my wedding so i wont have this ugly brace lol

There's alot of great ideas for bides with the cinderella theme. Look on ebay. Just type in cinderella under search & you'll be ther for days. Good Luck

Hey guys! Thanks for the ideas!! I can't wait to actually start planning which will be after the 30th because I'm going to see the reception hall! So excited. Anyways heres how we met and the proposal! Hope you guys enjoy.

Alright so I figure I’ll do the usual and write how we met and how we became engaged. I met Joey from match.com, yeah I know lame! After a month of talking online and after making up countless excuses for not meeting him I finally decided to meet him November 4th, 2006. I only didn’t want to meet him because I didn’t believe in love anymore and after having my heart broken countless times I didn’t think any guys were the “nice guys.” Plus he was 24 and I was 19 and he’d never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl, etc. We went out to dinner at Chili’s and he brought me home after and we sat outside of my house in the car talking for hours. I didn’t want him to leave! He came over the next day and helped me make a turkey bulletin board for school. For about two weeks we saw each other only a few times a week. Shortly after I asked him to be my boyfriend on November 14th, 2006, he said yes and we started seeing each other every day and he would sleep over. My parents loved him! Around December I realized he was the one. I had never felt like this about anyone, I know it sounds so soon but I just knew he was the one. I told him I loved him and he said he did too. Of course I didn’t believe him but after a few days of him proving he did I believed him...

The proposal was actually my doing. We had been talking about marriage and children for awhile and finally I was like forget it I’m not waiting for him. I had it all set up but he ended up working late!!!! So on March 3rd, 2007 we were in a rush because we had to meet my family at Chili’s for dinner. I had set up some tickets starting at the backdoor to my bedroom door. There were five of them and each had a reason why I loved him and a hint for another card. When he got to my door there was a stop sign and a sign that said something like you can’t enter without five cards. Then on my wall I had will you marry me Joey on it. Of course he said yes and we went out to dinner. I got the ring about two weeks later; it means a lot because it was my Nana’s ring so it’s not huge but it’s perfect and has meaning. We broke the engagement for two days in April because of his twin brothers girlfriend! She hates me and was jealous because shes pregnant and not engaged, well she is now but whatever. We actually broke up but then he gave me the ring back! Here’s some pictures of what I did.

100_1389.jpg

100_1390.jpg

100_1403.jpg

100_1397.jpg

100_1398.jpg

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Congrats on the engagment and up coming wedding

Hey guys. Joey and I changed the wedding date to May 22nd, 2010. I'm pretty excited because that is the day I really wanted in the first place. It's a long story as to why we thought we couldn't have it then but now I figured out we can. So excited!!!

Congrats and have fun planning. Have you looked into any venues around yet? Nice to see another MA bride on here, I'm about 20 minutes north of Boston.

Congrats and have fun planning. Have you looked into any venues around yet? Nice to see another MA bride on here, I'm about 20 minutes north of Boston.

Thanks! Yeah I'm getting married on Long Beach in Rockport, MA and having my reception at the Elks At Bass Rocks in Glouster, MA. I grew up there so I thought it was perfect plus its beautiful!!!!! I have a link in here somewhere for the elks if you want to see it.

Long Beach? That's a great spot to get married! That's usually the beach I head to in the summer. That will definitely make for some great memories and photos

Long Beach? That's a great spot to get married! That's usually the beach I head to in the summer. That will definitely make for some great memories and photos

ahh you know where it is! :yay: that's so exciting. most people have NO idea what I'm talking about! I'm normally there in the summer to. I was there for a few days this summer but my lifes been so busy I didn';t get to spend as much time as I would have hoped.

i'm back from disney! the trip there was horrible!!!!!!!! 4 flat tires and 111 degree heat! oh yeah our camper is pretty much trash now theres holes everywhere from the tires blowing and all this other stuff. disney was awesome minus the whole no joey thing. now i started my job and i hate it but what can ya do. i got a few things for the wedding at disney! ill have to take some pictures hopefully this weekend and post it! i'm so excited! now i wish i was getting married like sooner! anyways there will be another update soon i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys! FINALLY I took pictures of everything. Sorry it took so long! I had a job then I quit because it was horrible and now I'm waiting to hear from a place I had an interview with almost two weeks ago! Stupid state background checks are taking FOREVER to come in! I'm so stressed because I need money! Plus on top of that I have been cleaning my bedroom because Joey is going to be moving in soon until we can afford our own place, thats if the stupid background check ever comes in! I never have a break from drama I swear! I hate being unemployed! Anyways heres my wonderful pictures and update!!!

I'm so excited because in 3 months we can book the reception site! I know what your thinking but you aren't getting married for 3 years! Yeah I know but because of where I want to get married and the time of year I have to book it early to make sure I get my date because if I don't I might become what some call a bridezilla! Tho everyone thinks I'm going to be one anyways. I can't help it I'm a perfectionist!!!

So I decided and Joey says its soooooo me that I will not be having my flower girl throwing flowers. I plan on having her throw glitter! I think it would look awesome since I'm having an outside wedding so the sun reflecting on the glitter will look good plus I plan on having a red carpet so it will show up perfect!!!!

Besides that I talked to Joey about making this an original and traditional type wedding. Like sometimes I want to be traditional and some things I want unique because well I'm unique. So anyways at the reception when we are announced instead of Mr. and Mrs. we are going to do His Royal highness (insert name) and Princess (insert name) I figure it fits the theme perfect and Joey loves it!

I thought I had alot more planned! Good thing I have 948 days until the wedding!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures. Don't mind how horrible they are to see I spent about an hour trying to get them to look decent with NO luck! I don't know how all you girls manage!

Guest Book and Pen Holder...
DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

Candle..it goes with when I wanted a beach theme so it's kinda out of place! But I'm hopefully getting married on the beach so it fits I guess.
DSCN0677.jpg

Snow globe which I think I might do as the center piece for the sweetheart table
DSCN0693.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

Plate..not sure if it will be used but it will be a good like memory so I don't know yet
DSCN0690.jpg

Glasses! Sorry these are hard to see
DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

Cake topper... Not positive that's what I'm using it for though.
DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

And then of course two picture frames
DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

I got the bride and groom hats already and the hat fits Joey perfect he has a small head!

Hey Guys! FINALLY I took pictures of everything. Sorry it took so long! I had a job then I quit because it was horrible and now I'm waiting to hear from a place I had an interview with almost two weeks ago! Stupid state background checks are taking FOREVER to come in! I'm so stressed because I need money! Plus on top of that I have been cleaning my bedroom because Joey is going to be moving in soon until we can afford our own place, thats if the stupid background check ever comes in! I never have a break from drama I swear! I hate being unemployed! Anyways heres my wonderful pictures and update!!!

I'm so excited because in 3 months we can book the reception site! I know what your thinking but you aren't getting married for 3 years! Yeah I know but because of where I want to get married and the time of year I have to book it early to make sure I get my date because if I don't I might become what some call a bridezilla! Tho everyone thinks I'm going to be one anyways. I can't help it I'm a perfectionist!!!

So I decided and Joey says its soooooo me that I will not be having my flower girl throwing flowers. I plan on having her throw glitter! I think it would look awesome since I'm having an outside wedding so the sun reflecting on the glitter will look good plus I plan on having a red carpet so it will show up perfect!!!!

Besides that I talked to Joey about making this an original and traditional type wedding. Like sometimes I want to be traditional and some things I want unique because well I'm unique. So anyways at the reception when we are announced instead of Mr. and Mrs. we are going to do His Royal highness (insert name) and Princess (insert name) I figure it fits the theme perfect and Joey loves it!

I thought I had alot more planned! Good thing I have 948 days until the wedding!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures. Don't mind how horrible they are to see I spent about an hour trying to get them to look decent with NO luck! I don't know how all you girls manage!

Guest Book and Pen Holder...
DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

Candle..it goes with when I wanted a beach theme so it's kinda out of place! But I'm hopefully getting married on the beach so it fits I guess.
DSCN0677.jpg

Snow globe which I think I might do as the center piece for the sweetheart table
DSCN0693.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

Plate..not sure if it will be used but it will be a good like memory so I don't know yet
DSCN0690.jpg

Glasses! Sorry these are hard to see
DSCN0652.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

Cake topper... Not positive that's what I'm using it for though.
DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

And then of course two picture frames
DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

I got the bride and groom hats already and the hat fits Joey perfect he has a small head!

you sound like me with the job situation...i just threw my hands in the air and said i'm not working until after my wedding (which is only 3 months away). i have to know, WHERE did you get that guest book? i LOVE it...

you sound like me with the job situation...i just threw my hands in the air and said i'm not working until after my wedding (which is only 3 months away). i have to know, WHERE did you get that guest book? i LOVE it...

LOL! I wish I could not work till after the wedding! Actually I just got a phone call from the place I was waiting for and I am now employed! I'm excited I get my older toddlers haha! Anyways I got the guest book off ebay! I have seen them a couple times so try looking there!

can you pm me the seller that you got it from if you don't mind? i really love it!!! congrats on your job! i actually have applied for one that i really want, so hopefully it comes true for me!!!

can you pm me the seller that you got it from if you don't mind? i really love it!!! congrats on your job! i actually have applied for one that i really want, so hopefully it comes true for me!!!

i would love to pm you the seller but i actually don't have the name anymore. i bought the guest book a few months ago and dont have any of the emails. ill double check but i'm not positive i have it sorry!!! thanks for the congrats! i hope you get the job you applied for! youll have to let me know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter