Cinderella Wedding/Planning Journal *Update 1/13 HELP!!!!!

almostrockstar13

Mouseketeer
Hey guys! I'm new to the boards! I would give anything to have a Disney Fairytale Wedding but we don't have the money. Anyways I'm getting married May 8th, 2010 on the beach and having my honeymoon in disney! I;m excited my fience has never been to disney so hes like a little kid hes so excited!!! Anyways I'm having a Cinderella wedding and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to decorations, ect. I have some ideas and if u guys want I'll post some of my ideas and plans and some things I already have but I dont knwo if u guys want that since I'm not getting married at disney.

Welcome to the boards and congratulations.

There are plenty of brides on this board that are doing the cinderella wedding. There is one that is naming her tables after parts of Cinderella (slipper, gus, jag, etc.) You could probably read her planning journal and get a lot of great ideas. I would love to see yours as well. Look forward to your planning journal.

Welcome to the boards and congratulations.

There are plenty of brides on this board that are doing the cinderella wedding. There is one that is naming her tables after parts of Cinderella (slipper, gus, jag, etc.) You could probably read her planning journal and get a lot of great ideas. I would love to see yours as well. Look forward to your planning journal.

do u happen to know the link or the title of that? I'd love to check it out and I'll post the ideas I have probably later this week. Thanks!!

It is Cinderellabride12, but I can't find a planning journal for her. I just saw one of her posts saying she was having a cinderella themed wedding. Maybe you can PM her and ask her what she is doing.

BQF06.jpg

BRCA.jpg

BQC07.jpg

Obviously you can take the ideas from this or if you liked a prop they sell them individually or the whole lot.

YOu could do these great centerpieces glass slippers & have lots of crystals all over..ooohhh i can see it already!!

GL & congrats...we definitely want to hear more!!

do you have the link for that place? I loveeeeeeeee the castle cutout it would be perfect for my reception hall!!!! and ill post like the proposal and such probably wends because im meeting the kids Im teaching tomorrow!

Hi. I just wanted to tell you that on ebay they have disposable cinderella cameras. I bought them to put in my welcome bags,but they would be great for you to put on the tables at your reception.

Disneyshopping.com is having a clearance sale, go to the "for your home" section, then wedding section the Cinderella Champagne flutes are marked down to 14.99 & you can have them personalized for free.Thye used to be like 50.00. They had some other cinderella themed things on sale but I dont remember what else they had?

Hey guys! Thanks for the ideas!! I can't wait to actually start planning which will be after the 30th because I'm going to see the reception hall! So excited. Anyways heres how we met and the proposal! Hope you guys enjoy.

Alright so I figure I’ll do the usual and write how we met and how we became engaged. I met Joey from match.com, yeah I know lame! After a month of talking online and after making up countless excuses for not meeting him I finally decided to meet him November 4th, 2006. I only didn’t want to meet him because I didn’t believe in love anymore and after having my heart broken countless times I didn’t think any guys were the “nice guys.” Plus he was 24 and I was 19 and he’d never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl, etc. We went out to dinner at Chili’s and he brought me home after and we sat outside of my house in the car talking for hours. I didn’t want him to leave! He came over the next day and helped me make a turkey bulletin board for school. For about two weeks we saw each other only a few times a week. Shortly after I asked him to be my boyfriend on November 14th, 2006, he said yes and we started seeing each other every day and he would sleep over. My parents loved him! Around December I realized he was the one. I had never felt like this about anyone, I know it sounds so soon but I just knew he was the one. I told him I loved him and he said he did too. Of course I didn’t believe him but after a few days of him proving he did I believed him...

The proposal was actually my doing. We had been talking about marriage and children for awhile and finally I was like forget it I’m not waiting for him. I had it all set up but he ended up working late!!!! So on March 3rd, 2007 we were in a rush because we had to meet my family at Chili’s for dinner. I had set up some tickets starting at the backdoor to my bedroom door. There were five of them and each had a reason why I loved him and a hint for another card. When he got to my door there was a stop sign and a sign that said something like you can’t enter without five cards. Then on my wall I had will you marry me Joey on it. Of course he said yes and we went out to dinner. I got the ring about two weeks later; it means a lot because it was my Nana’s ring so it’s not huge but it’s perfect and has meaning. We broke the engagement for two days in April because of his twin brothers girlfriend! She hates me and was jealous because shes pregnant and not engaged, well she is now but whatever. We actually broke up but then he gave me the ring back! Here’s some pictures of what I did.

100_1389.jpg

100_1390.jpg

100_1403.jpg

100_1397.jpg

100_1398.jpg

aww you are so lovely. I had been with my Df for 7 years before we got engaged :scared1: , I wish I had been brave enough to do the asking, I know he would have said yes but I just wanted to be asked.:flower3:

also you are getting married on my gran's birthday and you asked him to be your boyfriend the day we got engaged.:cool1:

also a very selfish reason for me:guilty: (but seriously it will come around sooner than you think and the more time for planning and saving the better) you are getting married after me - I feel like I have been on these boards for ages and not met anyone yet getting married after me - I :love: you.

aww you are so lovely. I had been with my Df for 7 years before we got engaged :scared1: , I wish I had been brave enough to do the asking, I know he would have said yes but I just wanted to be asked.:flower3:

also you are getting married on my gran's birthday and you asked him to be your boyfriend the day we got engaged.:cool1:

also a very selfish reason for me:guilty: (but seriously it will come around sooner than you think and the more time for planning and saving the better) you are getting married after me - I feel like I have been on these boards for ages and not met anyone yet getting married after me - I :love: you.

wow someone getting married in almost 3 years! YAY for us!!!!! have u started planning yet?

its ironic how my dates mean something to u as well.. no wonder our weddings are close!!! aww yeah i wanted to be asked too but if I waited for him I'd still be waiting!!!!!

aww yeah i wanted to be asked too but if I waited for him I'd still be waiting!!!!!

Tell me about it if I had waited much longer I would have been walking away or asking myself - most likely asking.

I have done a bit of planning I know what we want to do dates and locations and things and I have looked into photographers, videographers, favours and stuff but cant really do anything yet as I plan to do a Disney wedding but cant book that till 8 months out:scared1:

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Tell me about it if I had waited much longer I would have been walking away or asking myself - most likely asking.

I have done a bit of planning I know what we want to do dates and locations and things and I have looked into photographers, videographers, favours and stuff but cant really do anything yet as I plan to do a Disney wedding but cant book that till 8 months out:scared1:

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

your about as far as I've gotten! I cant book anything till January and most other things till 2009!!! I wish I could have a disney wedding! ur soooo lucky!!

Meaghan- I would be the bride mentioned above. We also are doing a Cinderella Wedding, and unfortuantely at home, but are honeymooning in Disney. We are doing the Cinderella Wedding as well. If you would like to look here is a link to my PJ- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1399084 My mom actually bought my centerpieces a while back and they are carriages that we got like 10 for about $40 and the ladies at our location are decorating to give me ideas. There is a picture on pg 2 of what one looks like that I love! There is a lot there but I don't know if everything is there thus far so hope it helps some. Lots of Luck! Congrats!!!

Meaghan- I would be the bride mentioned above. We also are doing a Cinderella Wedding, and unfortuantely at home, but are honeymooning in Disney. We are doing the Cinderella Wedding as well. If you would like to look here is a link to my PJ- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1399084 My mom actually bought my centerpieces a while back and they are carriages that we got like 10 for about $40 and the ladies at our location are decorating to give me ideas. There is a picture on pg 2 of what one looks like that I love! There is a lot there but I don't know if everything is there thus far so hope it helps some. Lots of Luck! Congrats!!!

thanks for posting ur link! i couldnt find it! Were doing a wedding at home as well and the honeymoon in disney just like you. I love your centerpieces! I'm actually quite jealous of them! Do you know what store your mom bought them from? I would love to have one for the head table

thanks for posting ur link! i couldnt find it! Were doing a wedding at home as well and the honeymoon in disney just like you. I love your centerpieces! I'm actually quite jealous of them! Do you know what store your mom bought them from? I would love to have one for the head table

They actually came from a store in Dallas somewhere. I'm going to try to go get a few more because I don't think I have enough. I'm actually going to have a decorating party with my MOH & BM to decorate them because they didn't come that way. I can probably save one of the finished products for you after the wedding. Your wedding is further away so time isn't an issue. :goodvibes We got engaged in 2005 and are finally getting married this year. Just let me know.

They actually came from a store in Dallas somewhere. I'm going to try to go get a few more because I don't think I have enough. I'm actually going to have a decorating party with my MOH & BM to decorate them because they didn't come that way. I can probably save one of the finished products for you after the wedding. Your wedding is further away so time isn't an issue. :goodvibes We got engaged in 2005 and are finally getting married this year. Just let me know.

oh my gosh could u really?! I would love you forever!!!!!

Hey guys! Update!!!! I went out yesterday with Joey and got a few things to organize our ideas/plans!!! I got a note book to write down ideas which we decorated with Cinderella stickers, also I got a I'm not sure what you call it but its like an organizer that has the pockets that expand. We also decorated that with Cinderella stickers, Joey wanted the ugly castle sticker and because he's letting me do whatever for this wedding I thought I could allow him to get it!!! And he's not letting me do whatever since we don't have alot of money and we are helping my parents but you know what I mean.. Here are two pictures I took of the planning items
DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

Also I got my guest book today!!! It came in the mail. I haven't taken a picture yet but I will later! I love it. It's perfect for my theme!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter