Cinderella Wedding/Planning Journal *Update 1/13 HELP!!!!!

i haven't decided yet...is it really heavy? how big is it? does it look good? i like it, i especially like the pen, but i'll have to see what df wants...we were going to do a picture, but then i decided not to...i'm also going to michaels to see if they have any nice scrapbooks that i can use...will update later!

i haven't decided yet...is it really heavy? how big is it? does it look good? i like it, i especially like the pen, but i'll have to see what df wants...we were going to do a picture, but then i decided not to...i'm also going to michaels to see if they have any nice scrapbooks that i can use...will update later!

It's not heavy it looks it but its not at all, its really really really really really pretty in person. the picture does not do it justice. its about the size of an average guest book and will fit way more signatures then I need! I think it fits yeah not gonna guess at it! I like the picture idea too but I saw this and just knew it was perfect! the center where the ugly flower is actually is a place for a photo!!! the pen holder is my favorite actually but the pen is horrible i'm planning on getting another one! it writes badly!!! but over all its a very nice quality set if you can't find anything either of you guys like better i'd say go for this one!

Hey guys! Thanks for the ideas!! I can't wait to actually start planning which will be after the 30th because I'm going to see the reception hall! So excited. Anyways heres how we met and the proposal! Hope you guys enjoy.

Hi!
Your engagement story is so cute - I loved reading it:) Thanks for sharing!

OMG Where did you get that second picture frame from?? The one that says "Forever Yours" at the top! It's not on eBay and I'm googling around for it!

Hey guys! Thanks for the ideas!! I can't wait to actually start planning which will be after the 30th because I'm going to see the reception hall! So excited. Anyways heres how we met and the proposal! Hope you guys enjoy.

Hi!
Your engagement story is so cute - I loved reading it:) Thanks for sharing!

aww thanks! hehe

OMG Where did you get that second picture frame from?? The one that says "Forever Yours" at the top! It's not on eBay and I'm googling around for it!
i didnt get it online i got it at Epcot from the Mouse Gears store!

So its official I'm getting married May 22nd, 2010! I'm booked at the reception hall! I found out yesterday after my mom made me cry! She told me someone was booked on my date! Then she told me it was us! I am so excited but now I am extremely stressed. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding in 6 months! I have 2 years and I'm going insane! Ok I need opinions!!!

so I have panic attacks and don't think I can wait until night time for a wedding but I think a night wedding would be so pretty. I was thinking an 11am wedding and wait a few hours for the reception or just have a reception after I don't know! What should I do? Day or night? Also I really want the whole beach wedding but I'd have to go down an old wooden stair case that would probably rip my nice dress. So should I just get married outside the reception hall or on the beach. I need help! The hall is beautiful! I have the link posted in one of the above posts so you can see. Plus I'd get to walk down a beautiful stair case in the hall. I don't know what to do! I need help!! Please help!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter