Cinderella Castle Makeover (March through Summer 2020)

I love the brightening up.
When we were there last week I walked close up to the castle and man, the turrets were REALLY faded and looked bad. They NEED a new paint job. The colors they are using make it look very refreshed. I'm happy.

I arrived at MK way later than I expected and it was nighttime already, so you can't really tell in picture but in person you can see the royal blue clearly. Here are some pics anyways
I will be live streaming on Sunday, starting at around 6pm until security kicks me out, if you want to watch that the name of the channel is in my signatire

So does anyone know if they will continue to work on the castle while the park is closed? I was thinking this might be a good opportunity to get the work done more efficiently and quickly! Excited to see the final product!

I like the deeper blue color, but I don’t like the sun shining off the paint. I hope they don’t keep the shiny look. I prefer a more Matt finish over shiny.

I was about to say the same thing, looks almost plastic. Could just be that it's still wet though as not all of the turrets have the same shine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter