Cinderella Castle Makeover (March through Summer 2020)

Friday 3.6 the cranes were down, lowered in the moat at night - you could get a straight shot of the castle, but side shots had cranes at the bottom. Monday AM cranes were up and moving about, but at some points they were far enough away that they were out of shot

They lower so nothing is blocked, but in the afternoon/when there are no shows they raise them up.
Photopass photographers have been doing great at getting the cranes out of the shot.

Just wondering 🤔if anybody knows are the orange cranes currently refurbing Cinderella Castle still visible of an evening.... do they come down at a certain time daily? Just curious what to expect forwhen we go in May ...

Thanks in advance ☺
merged you to the proper, existing thread

I understand that they stay in place , I was just enquiring whether they lower them at a certain time each day
I am wondering the same thing. Are the cranes down first thing in the morning? We have a couple BOG PPO ADR's and we hope to get a 'less crowded' early morning Castle photo as a family. I also saw online that the Photographers for the Capture Your Moment are doing a great job at taking crane-free shots. Maybe we should sign up for that instead? Any input would be appreciated!

I am wondering the same thing. Are the cranes down first thing in the morning? We have a couple BOG PPO ADR's and we hope to get a 'less crowded' early morning Castle photo as a family. I also saw online that the Photographers for the Capture Your Moment are doing a great job at taking crane-free shots. Maybe we should sign up for that instead? Any input would be appreciated!
if you read the previous page you see posts from yesterday.
The cranes were up in the morning, I entered MK at 7:45am and they were working through the morning, I left at noon and they were still up, then @rteez posted that they were down around 3pm
The changed the schedule of the castle show to only evenings, so I think they might follow the same timefram every day so the cranes are down by the time FoF parade goes through MS

if you read the previous page you see posts from yesterday.
The cranes were up in the morning, I entered MK at 7:45am and they were working through the morning, I left at noon and they were still up, then @rteez posted that they were down around 3pm
The changed the schedule of the castle show to only evenings, so I think they might follow the same timefram every day so the cranes are down by the time FoF parade goes through MS
Thank you! Seems like the best shot for a crane-free photo would be later afternoon to evenings. At least people can plan around that, if it stays consistent.

And once the crane for the remodel is no longer needed it will be about time for the holiday decoration crane to appear. It is likely a feature to get used to.
I don't use Twitter but I do believe the crane has it's own twitter handle
That is done overnight though so that will no impact during the day like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter