***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

Yes Roxy, just report about it, and you can open your stockings, on Decemeber 1st. I will make a new post so that you can post there to report what goodies you have received, as well as thanking your partner.

REMINDER: Friday 11/20 is the send by date. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive it. Please also check in here from time to time just in case there is a pm or message for you. Communicate is a key part of exchanging. :goodvibes

Given the 'clues' from Nancy on my YC exchange, I think I got my stocking exchange today! :santa: There's no return name/address tho. :confused3 It's postmarked from 30215, that's ALL I know. :confused3 Thanks to whoever, in advance! :santa: It's pretty heavy, THAT I DO KNOW! :) :cool1:

I think I just finished my shopping. I won't be mailing until Monday at the earliest.

Given the 'clues' from Nancy on my YC exchange, I think I got my stocking exchange today! :santa: There's no return name/address tho. :confused3 It's postmarked from 30215, that's ALL I know. :confused3 Thanks to whoever, in advance! :santa: It's pretty heavy, THAT I DO KNOW! :) :cool1:
I was checking to make sure you got it! I forgot to put my return address on and I was worrying about it!

I got my box today! I am in DW but my hubby picked it up!

Can some one please let me know if this is secret as I don't want to write my name on it if it's secret xO

I got my box today! I am in DW but my hubby picked it up!

Just double checking is that the box from me it came from Maryland, I sent it on 11/5 and according to the USPS it arrived on 11/7. I've been away and haven't been able to check the USPS website about the delivery until this morning.

I mailed out my two stockings today for my daughter and myself. We had fun shopping for al the goodies on Tuesday.

And one of those packages landed here today. :thumbsup2

Poor kid didn't know he had to wait before he can open it. He is dying. :rotfl2:

Just double checking is that the box from me it came from Maryland, I sent it on 11/5 and according to the USPS it arrived on 11/7. I've been away and haven't been able to check the USPS website about the delivery until this morning.
That's it!

REMINDER-

Next Friday the 20th is the SEND BY DATE. Please have all of your exchanges out by this day :santa:.

I was going to mail today, but I just saw that something extra I was thinking of adding is on sale at a local store. So I'll go buy it today & mail tomorrow.

My stocking is packed. I can't get one more thing in that box! so it should be in the mail tomorrow.

My exchange went out today ~ priority with delivery confirmation. :thumbsup2
:santa:

Mine should be ready to go Tues if I can get with program and get shopping. I got stocking

Yes Roxy, just report about it, and you can open your stockings, on Decemeber 1st. I will make a new post so that you can post there to report what goodies you have received, as well as thanking your partner.

REMINDER: Friday 11/20 is the send by date. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive it. Please also check in here from time to time just in case there is a pm or message for you. Communicate is a key part of exchanging. :goodvibes

About half way done with my shopping! So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter