Christmas is all done till next year !.

Still to early for Christmas shopping, have to wait at least 3 more days, then run around the mall, going from store to store and asking yourself why you waited till the last minute, swear that you will never do that again then, do the same thing next year. :faint:

Oh, I agree Medic. But, you have to start saying "It's time to shop" at least 3 days before that for it to be in the true spirit...

Wait,,we're guy's,,we're spose to shop ???
I thought that we are spose to sit round hav'n a beer while watch'n "Christmas Vacation" and scratch'n,,:confused3
Shopp'ns a job for the women

(don't tell my wife about this post,,,,,please!!)

...........Christmas,,
....................Dayz !!

Did I miss something, we as guys get a extra day of shopping, Woot Woot. :woohoo: Kinda makes up for all the being late 'cause the wifes needed that 5 more minutes to get ready! :rolleyes1

I hope that yesterday ya'll took advantage of that xtra shopping day ya'z got thru the magic of the internet, cause it's gone now !

2 Dayz left till the big guy comes !!

Mickey-Mouse_Xmas_clipart_15_zps30e71711.png

Ha ha ha!
Still can't believe that commercial made it on TV.

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

Christmas Eve !!!!
..1 day till Christmas !!!
.......:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
.......:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Sorry I'm slow to respond. Starting my shopping now...

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

Merry Christmas to all of the best camper people in the world! I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed New Year!

Richard

Merry Christmas!

Almost done shopping...thank goodness truckstops stay open for the holidays!

Merry Christmas! Almost done shopping...thank goodness truckstops stay open for the holidays!
ha! That is funny as I've done that last minute shopping!

Merry Christmas everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter