Christmas Decorations at Ft. Wilderness

I tried to post a pic of a wreath that I made to hang outside our camper, but apparently I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post pics. :sad2:

I'll try to post the pic later.

I just used 1 larger wreath and 2 smaller wreaths and wired them together to form Mickey. The small Mickey ornaments were made from painted wooden circles from the craft store. I glued them together to make Mickey shapes and wrote each family member name on a Mickey.

I tried to post a pic of a wreath that I made to hang outside our camper, but apparently I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post pics. :sad2:

I just used 1 larger wreath and 2 smaller wreaths and wired them together to form Mickey. The small Mickey ornaments were made from painted wooden circles from the craft store. I glued them together to make Mickey shapes and wrote each family member name on a Mickey.

Welcome, can't wait to see your pics. Keep posting, you'll get there soon.

You only have to get to 10 posts I think. I'd like to see your photos.

Bama ED

bama_ed said:
You only have to get to 10 posts I think. I'd like to see your photos.

Bama ED

I realized last night that I never posted the pics to facebook. Last night I loaded them all and posted a link on the cruise facebook group. Not sure if everyone will be able to view the entire album because of security settings. At least you can see the one of my husband and I eating at Palo.

If you haven't eaten at Palo or Remy, I highly recommend both restaurants. Fantastic food and service. Remy is some of the finest dinning around. Palo was also great food and a breathtaking ocean view while you eat.

sheepers said:
I realized last night that I never posted the pics to facebook. Last night I loaded them all and posted a link on the cruise facebook group. Not sure if everyone will be able to view the entire album because of security settings. At least you can see the one of my husband and I eating at Palo.

If you haven't eaten at Palo or Remy, I highly recommend both restaurants. Fantastic food and service. Remy is some of the finest dinning around. Palo was also great food and a breathtaking ocean view while you eat.

Sorry just posted that on the wrong thread and can't figure out how to delete from the mobile app. My apologies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter