Christmas at Disney available - Going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have points available. Are you looking to just buy points or are you looking for reservation at BLT?

I am thinking the reservation, it's my first time renting so I'm not sure the different between the buying points and the reservation? I don't think BLT is available the whole length of our stay so I am looking to move to AKV too.

I am thinking the reservation, it's my first time renting so I'm not sure the different between the buying points and the reservation? I don't think BLT is available the whole length of our stay so I am looking to move to AKV too.

Ok, you are looking for Renting (Transfer means you are already a DVC member and need points).

that time frame is very popular and it appears to be going fast. To help me better serve you, can I get the following:
1 - I need some dates or number of days you are looking to stay: Check-in Day 1 Check-out day 5 (or give specific dates or how many nights you are looking for if you are flexible on your trip.
2 - Right now, I can get Boardwalk and Saratoga springs into the December time frame. Others I have to wait for May. That means as soon as I am eligible, I need to book instantly because many will be booking within 7 month window.

Please remember do no post any personal information such as email or phone on this thread. If you want to have a CONVERSATION (and since you are new) follow my post from above that talks about how to qualify for CONVERSATION. For general information, just keep posting here.

Looking at the area, I definitely can book any day for Saratoga Springs. Boardwalk seems booked right now. I do see availability in other properties for 4 - 8 nights if that is the desire during that timef rame.

Thanks,
Bob

All
Here are some tips that will help me to get you what you are looking for quicker

Tip 1: Know your dates. I need a Check-in date and a Check-out date. Just like any hotel. If you are flexible, please let me know with some insight (any days for x nights; x nights before checkin or x nights after desired check-out
Tip 2: No the type of room being desired: Studio, 1 - bedroom, 2 - bedroom, or 3 bedroom. Know that points go higher with each room type. Know that all of the room type can sleep at least 4 people. On Studio - it is using a queen size sleeper sofa; 1-bedroom MAY have 2 beds in a room but it definitely has a King and a sofa couch in the living room; 2 bedrooms are great for multiple adults
Tip 3: Views: If you want the value deal and view doesn't matter from the room, then choose standard. Premium views, garden views, pool views, boardwalk views all are more points per night
Tip 4: What Disney Property If you want the Disney experience and the location (which Disney property ) doesn't matter then say Any property. If you want a particular property then let me know which property or if you have an order of preference of properties then let me know. If your last preference is ANY Property then please let me know that.

Here is insight into my process.
I get a request; I immediately log into my 'Disney portal' and pull up the availability tool and start putting in your requirements and desires. They system starts telling me what is possibly available. Once I select the 'book now' it immediately confirms availability and gives me 20 minutes to confirm before it will release the room. It tells me the dates, the room type and the number of points it takes to reserve.

I have been a DVC member going on 15+ years. Each year, Disney appears to get more and more people booking and rooms and dates fill up tremendously FAST. Rooms and dates available in the morning are gone by afternoon. I tell you this because if you are ready, most times we can find that spot at Disney however if you aren't...and need to think about it a couple of days...there is no guarantee.

If you want more information about Disney, please let me know.

Thanks

I can't find the directions to start a convo as a newer user for the the life of me. Can you message me or post them again? I apologize.

I cannot get the messages to work, my ideal dates are November 29-December 6, 2018. I would like 2 nights (if we can get more great!) at BLT at the beginning or end of our trip. The rest at AKV. We will need a 2 bedroom as we have 3 adults and 3 kids; views BLT- lake or theme AKV-Savannah. I can be really flexible with these requests as I know booking is slim picking right now.

All
Here are some tips that will help me to get you what you are looking for quicker

Tip 1: Know your dates. I need a Check-in date and a Check-out date. Just like any hotel. If you are flexible, please let me know with some insight (any days for x nights; x nights before checkin or x nights after desired check-out
Tip 2: No the type of room being desired: Studio, 1 - bedroom, 2 - bedroom, or 3 bedroom. Know that points go higher with each room type. Know that all of the room type can sleep at least 4 people. On Studio - it is using a queen size sleeper sofa; 1-bedroom MAY have 2 beds in a room but it definitely has a King and a sofa couch in the living room; 2 bedrooms are great for multiple adults
Tip 3: Views: If you want the value deal and view doesn't matter from the room, then choose standard. Premium views, garden views, pool views, boardwalk views all are more points per night
Tip 4: What Disney Property If you want the Disney experience and the location (which Disney property ) doesn't matter then say Any property. If you want a particular property then let me know which property or if you have an order of preference of properties then let me know. If your last preference is ANY Property then please let me know that.

Here is insight into my process.
I get a request; I immediately log into my 'Disney portal' and pull up the availability tool and start putting in your requirements and desires. They system starts telling me what is possibly available. Once I select the 'book now' it immediately confirms availability and gives me 20 minutes to confirm before it will release the room. It tells me the dates, the room type and the number of points it takes to reserve.

I have been a DVC member going on 15+ years. Each year, Disney appears to get more and more people booking and rooms and dates fill up tremendously FAST. Rooms and dates available in the morning are gone by afternoon. I tell you this because if you are ready, most times we can find that spot at Disney however if you aren't...and need to think about it a couple of days...there is no guarantee.

If you want more information about Disney, please let me know.

Thanks

I'm ready to book/pay now I just need to get the room.

I am looking for 11-25 to 12-1-18
Prefer a studio [but would possibly consider a 1 bedroom]
view does NOT matter
BWV <-- 1st choice
BCV
BLT
POLY
GFV
Thanks for checking out availabilities!

Lori,
Both are available at this time. If you are wanting Christmas decorations, I would suggest the 1-bedroom from our experience.

Let me know what you are interested in. $15 per point.

Saratoga Springs
Studio (92 points)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & SpaDeluxe Studio
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4
  • 1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath

1 - bedroom (192 points
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa1 Bedroom Villa
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.
  • 1 king-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
  • Full bathroom with whirlpool tub
Thank you. Yes, I am new to the board, but didn't reply beacuse Saratoga springs is not my first choice at this time. I appreciate the help though

Thank you. Yes, I am new to the board, but didn't reply beacuse Saratoga springs is not my first choice at this time. I appreciate the help though
I have Boardwalk 1 bedroom for you timeframe however, I would need to review the points. There are NO Studios available for more than 2 days of your stay.

Hi:

9/6/18-9/10/18
Studio
Standard
1. BCV
2. BWV

Thanks for checking!

NOTHING IN STUDIO
Here is what I have at Boardwalk
Disney's BoardWalk VillasDeluxe Studio - Standard View
Enjoy this lovely lakeside Resort steeped in the colors, charm and romance of an old-fashioned boardwalk.
  • Sleeps 5
  • 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath

Availability ( 0 of 4 Nights Available )

Disney's BoardWalk Villas1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
Enjoy this lovely lakeside Resort steeped in the colors, charm and romance of an old-fashioned boardwalk.
  • Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
118 Vacation Points
Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

The alternative for a Studio Standard that was offered and available
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & SpaDeluxe Studio
  • Sleeps 4
  • 1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath
50 Vacation Points
Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

Please let me know if you would like to pursue.

Hi
What is available 12/18-12/25/18 2adults 2 kids 1 bedroom or more.
Thanks

Right now, it appears to have several openings. That is because we are not within the 7 month open window for December and if the Resort is not your home resort, you can not book yet. My home resort membership is at Saratoga Springs and at Boardwalk.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks
Bob

I am looking for 11-25 to 12-1-18
Prefer a studio [but would possibly consider a 1 bedroom]
view does NOT matter
BWV <-- 1st choice
BCV
BLT
POLY
GFV
Thanks for checking out availabilities!

This is going fast. I found BWV available but only for a 1 bedroom
Disney's BoardWalk Villas1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
179 Vacation Points
Availability ( 6 of 6 Nights Available

Hi,
Not looking for Christmas, but wondering if you have anything at AK available for Oct 16-23 2018, 2 adults and 2 children 6 and 10, preferably a value, but I know they go quick so a standard is good too.
Thanks for checking

Hi,
Not looking for Christmas, but wondering if you have anything at AK available for Oct 16-23 2018, 2 adults and 2 children 6 and 10, preferably a value, but I know they go quick so a standard is good too.
Thanks for checking

I find nothing available at AK during those times in a studio. I also checked all Studios at all resorts and found nothing. I check for 1 bedroom and found the following: I have 1 bedroom available at AK for 3 consecutive nights and perhaps the other at Saratoga Springs(SSR)? The view is Savanah View at AKK 1-bedroom room. I have full availability at SSR for all nights.

We could do the following:
Oct 16 - SSR
Oct 17 - SSR
Oct 18 - AKK
Oct 19 - AKK (Waitlisted for this one night with a confirmed right now for SSR)
Oct 20 - AKK
Oct 21 - AKK
Oct 22 - AKK
check-out Oct 23

210 points

All at SSR would be 192 points. If you are interested, please start a conversation. I am thinking that with Halloween, these will go pretty quickly.

Thanks
Bob

Right now, it appears to have several openings. That is because we are not within the 7 month open window for December and if the Resort is not your home resort, you can not book yet. My home resort membership is at Saratoga Springs and at Boardwalk.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks
Bob

Thanks I am new to this so when the window opens if there is any thing at Wilderness lodge or the Contemporary I would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter