~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Ok, so I guess I'm the sicko on this thread who not only noticed it, but also posted that I noticed it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura: Take your time. I know what you mean about it being over. You just don't want it to end! We'll have to plan more trips so we can just keep taking trips and writing TRs and then it won't ever have to be over :goodvibes

Yep good idea. I can't wait to plan the next trip.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :banana: Goofy packin' heat! You girls keep me rolling.

And I would like to point out that Cinderella sweats too! She was quite shiny in that pic. I feel her pain, it was HOT!
Great TR Laura, I am enjoying the pics and commentary. I feel like we all kind of held our breath along with you during your planning and now we get to see all the fun parts. Keep it coming!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :banana: Goofy packin' heat! You girls keep me rolling.

And I would like to point out that Cinderella sweats too! She was quite shiny in that pic. I feel her pain, it was HOT!
Great TR Laura, I am enjoying the pics and commentary. I feel like we all kind of held our breath along with you during your planning and now we get to see all the fun parts. Keep it coming!

Aw thanks.. the sad thing is it's almost over :sad2:

I will finish my TR next week this weekend is my home reception, I am sick and inlaws are about to be here..

Thanks for all the sweet comments.

I will finish my TR next week this weekend is my home reception, I am sick and inlaws are about to be here..

Thanks for all the sweet comments.

I know I don't post much but I wanted to send some pixiedust: your way to get through the weekend. Here's some chicken soup --- or the closest thing I could find. :stir: Hope you feel better!

aaaw i love the pics!!! Epcot is so romantic :love: too funny about goofy:rotfl: i totaly missed it until karen said something. but now that she did say something i am sitting here with all these questions in my mind:confused: lol you girls are great!!!!:lmao: and by the way u must make another trip back to disney soon because this TR just went too fast!!!!! but i am loving every minute:goodvibes

aaaw i love the pics!!! Epcot is so romantic :love: too funny about goofy:rotfl: i totaly missed it until karen said something. but now that she did say something i am sitting here with all these questions in my mind:confused: lol you girls are great!!!!:lmao: and by the way u must make another trip back to disney soon because this TR just went too fast!!!!! but i am loving every minute:goodvibes

I know, its sad that it is almost over. But we get to read yours soon!

ha i never even finished my planning session trippie:rotfl: i have such a hard time posting pics i think i am doing something wrong :confused3

Do you use photobucket? If you just upload them there. And copy and paste the IMG code into your post it should be ok. They will be large, but that is how I like them.

I have read most of your PJ and now your TR. I loved it. I found your PJ right before our trip.

The wedding was beautiful and you looked so wonderful. A definite princess.

I have to ask. On your MGM day I swear I saw Chris. We ate lunch at Pizza Planet(not real good with names of streets at MGM,sorry). There are some gift shops on the other side. I swear I saw Chris go inside. We were sitting far away so I could be wrong.

Good luck with the at home reception. You are so creative I know it will be great.

I have read most of your PJ and now your TR. I loved it. I found your PJ right before our trip.

The wedding was beautiful and you looked so wonderful. A definite princess.

I have to ask. On your MGM day I swear I saw Chris. We ate lunch at Pizza Planet(not real good with names of streets at MGM,sorry). There are some gift shops on the other side. I swear I saw Chris go inside. We were sitting far away so I could be wrong.

Good luck with the at home reception. You are so creative I know it will be great.

Thank you for reading! I did feel like a princess. Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you did probably see Chris. Haha we shopped alot!

oh well then...Send him a belated Hi!

I love to talk to people at WDW. Sorry I didn't get to say it in person.

Just wanted to pop in and say I added a few pics from my Inlaws. We have had a good day of shopping and planning. My MIL and me are making a few Puerto Rican dishes. We got a car! I'll catch up later.

I am going to be editing alot of things out of my TR because I found out that some not so nice people on "another wedding message board" have been making fun of my thread.

Awww I am so sorry to hear that Laura. I have really enjoyed your trip report and am so glad you shared your experiences with all of us. I am sorry those girls have nothing better to do with their time but read your personal experiences and make fun of them. You are a beautiful person and really don't deserve that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter