~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

I know I don't know you as well as some of the ladies here but that is unbelievable that people would talk badly about your wedding. Please don't change your report. You had a gorgeous wedding! And you were a beautiful bride. :bride: Some people really have nothing better to do but to tear other people apart. I am sorry this happened to you. Please don't let it ruin your wedding memories.

Thank you! And no they could never ruin our memories or our love for eachother.

I'm another vote for not changing anything.

I have enjoyed your TR so much and agree it is your day not theirs. It was a wonderful wedding and you shoudl not let other people upset you.

Congrats on the car!

See this is why I on this board and not the other one. I really do not mind people talking about me. I just don't get people talking behind strangers back. Guess different people are just raized different. I truely appreciate all of your support. I'm not going to change anything. They can keep making fun of me. I just hope that their perfectness never wears off and they have the opportunity to have this happen to them.

not to be redundant but don't change one damn thing!!! your TR has been and will continue to be an inspiration for many of us here and your friendly, helpful manner is a delight to see and read. personally, I was amazed when I found out your age because you (as I said before) are wise beyond your years. and trust me Laura, I've seen people 3x your age who are miserable with their life decisions... my best advice to you? stay true to who you are because you have to live inside your skin - nobody else. and if you're happy, it radiates to those around you. 'nuf said! :hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

not to be redundant but don't change one damn thing!!! your TR has been and will continue to be an inspiration for many of us here and your friendly, helpful manner is a delight to see and read. personally, I was amazed when I found out your age because you (as I said before) are wise beyond your years. and trust me Laura, I've seen people 3x your age who are miserable with their life decisions... my best advice to you? stay true to who you are because you have to live inside your skin - nobody else. and if you're happy, it radiates to those around you. 'nuf said! :hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

Michelle,

You always seem to be able to say the perfect things. Thank you so much. I'm not letting them get to me. I am a very happy person and they obviously aren't. I won't change anything either. Actually I have some to add later today. We have to go get the rest of the things for Chris's show today. I'm excited.

I'm another vote for not changing anything.

I have enjoyed your TR so much and agree it is your day not theirs. It was a wonderful wedding and you shoudl not let other people upset you.

Congrats on the car!

Thank you very much. I'm glad you have enjoyed it.

Don't change anything!! Let them make fun - we should feel sorry for them poor things, it's the only joy they have in their lives.

I LOVED your wedding and your TR :teeth:

I just read through some of that board and actually found it quite funny. It is all just so ridiculous and half them have no idea what they are actually talking about.

You should be proud that your wedding was so unique that these random people took notice of it, spent the time to read all about and are wasting their lives discussing every last detail of it. It is the same way we look to tabloids to find flaws in celebrities to make ourselves feel better. Here you are the celebrity and those girls are trying to find fault in your perfect wedding to make their pathetic weddings/marriages/lives look better! :rotfl2:

I just read through some of that board and actually found it quite funny. It is all just so ridiculous and half them have no idea what they are actually talking about.

You should be proud that your wedding was so unique that these random people took notice of it, spent the time to read all about and are wasting their lives discussing every last detail of it. It is the same way we look to tabloids to find flaws in celebrities to make ourselves feel better. Here you are the celebrity and those girls are trying to find fault in your perfect wedding to make their pathetic weddings/marriages/lives look better! :rotfl2:

Wow I am a celebrity. Thanks I like that idea. :banana:

Hi Laura-I read your trip report last night and I have to say it was wonderful,it moved me:flower3: It was so beautiful,you made a beautiful bride,and just from looking at your pictures I can see the great love that your DH has for you.I wish you and your DH all the happiness in the world.Don't let other people bring you down.I had alot of negativity from some people when I got married.I have been married 9 happy years.You guys make a beautiful couple.All the best:goodvibes

LAURA:!!!!!!!

no changes!!!

leave "as is"

we love your tr!!

it was beautiful & wonderful & im glad i was able to contribute to it in a small way!!:goodvibes

Hi Laura-I read your trip report last night and I have to say it was wonderful,it moved me:flower3: It was so beautiful,you made a beautiful bride,and just from looking at your pictures I can see the great love that your DH has for you.I wish you and your DH all the happiness in the world.Don't let other people bring you down.I had alot of negativity from some people when I got married.I have been married 9 happy years.You guys make a beautiful couple.All the best:goodvibes

Yes we love each other very much. I have really tried to put all of this negative behind me. Thank you for your kind words. It was a week that I will never forget.

See this is why I on this board and not the other one. I really do not mind people talking about me. I just don't get people talking behind strangers back. Guess different people are just raized different. I truely appreciate all of your support. I'm not going to change anything. They can keep making fun of me. I just hope that their perfectness never wears off and they have the opportunity to have this happen to them.

Laura, I'd much rather be the person that gets made fun of while living the life I love than the person whose life is so miserable that all he/she has to do is watch other people living life and pick them apart. It takes much more courage to put yourself out there and show pictures and help others than it does to hide in the shadows of anonymity and strike out where you can. No one's perfect, but everyone deals with their imperfection differently. I've always admired people like you who can do it with grace, reflection and compassion for others. You were so gracious, you even ended up getting compliments over THERE! That says so much about the real you.

I am glad you aren't changing it. I have gotten so many ideas from you. I cut and paste pics into my word documents to use one day and even DBF was impressed with your skills! So, I am counting on you to still be around once I am finally in the stages of preparing for my wedding!

I am so glad you've gotten the job you wanted. Many young adults start out life either swimming in debt or living off others and for you to be get yourself settled and support yourself before you start college is wonderful! Are you going to major in the design field? Once you've been working awhile and they see your talents, they might even want you to start teaching one of their classes. You will be all set to run your own business then!:cloud9:

Laura, I'd much rather be the person that gets made fun of while living the life I love than the person whose life is so miserable that all he/she has to do is watch other people living life and pick them apart. It takes much more courage to put yourself out there and show pictures and help others than it does to hide in the shadows of anonymity and strike out where you can. No one's perfect, but everyone deals with their imperfection differently. I've always admired people like you who can do it with grace, reflection and compassion for others. You were so gracious, you even ended up getting compliments over THERE! That says so much about the real you.

I am glad you aren't changing it. I have gotten so many ideas from you. I cut and paste pics into my word documents to use one day and even DBF was impressed with your skills! So, I am counting on you to still be around once I am finally in the stages of preparing for my wedding!

I am so glad you've gotten the job you wanted. Many young adults start out life either swimming in debt or living off others and for you to be get yourself settled and support yourself before you start college is wonderful! Are you going to major in the design field? Once you've been working awhile and they see your talents, they might even want you to start teaching one of their classes. You will be all set to run your own business then!:cloud9:

I read alittle bit of their replies I was suprised at the responses. I am glad I was able to give my point of few. I think I am going to go into Elementary Education and do the Wedding Accessories on the side. I love love being creative. But I love the idea of teaching Kindergarten also. I'm so excited about the job. I was glad I could find something that would interest me. Know Chris and I for now are both doing something we love. He has gotten a few shows to play at. I know it will be hard but I would rather stuggle with him than not struggle alone. Oh I will definately be around for along time. I would love to help you however I can.

Laura I just want to compliment you on how you have handled yourself. First of all, you are the most creative person I have seen on here and everything you did was beautiful, and your wedding looked truly amazing. Second, you have truly handled yourself gracefully and proved what a beautiful person you are inside and out. I really have been so impressed with how you have handled all this crap and it has really inspired me.
Congrats to you.

Laura I just want to compliment you on how you have handled yourself. First of all, you are the most creative person I have seen on here and everything you did was beautiful, and your wedding looked truly amazing. Second, you have truly handled yourself gracefully and proved what a beautiful person you are inside and out. I really have been so impressed with how you have handled all this crap and it has really inspired me.
Congrats to you.

Aw thank you! I guess it's just the way I was raised. I honestly do try to see the best in people. I am so happy I really do not want anything to bring me down. I appreciate you saying I inspired you.

Hi Laura,
Just wanted to let you know that my DH and I were married when we were both 17 (he was still in high school) and we are happily still married 16 years later and couldn't be more in love. We went through some rough times in the beginning but that just made us and our love even stronger. Today we are the proud parents of a soon to be sophomore and adopting a little girl from China. Don't let anyone get you down! Speaking from experience it is very possible to find the love of your life and soul mate at the age you and Chris found each other! Heres wishing you years and years of as much happiness as my husband and I have had!

Hi Laura,
Just wanted to let you know that my DH and I were married when we were both 17 (he was still in high school) and we are happily still married 16 years later and couldn't be more in love. We went through some rough times in the beginning but that just made us and our love even stronger. Today we are the proud parents of a soon to be sophomore and adopting a little girl from China. Don't let anyone get you down! Speaking from experience it is very possible to find the love of your life and soul mate at the age you and Chris found each other! Heres wishing you years and years of as much happiness as my husband and I have had!

Oh thank you. It's great to hear of someone else that has gone through it. Congrates on your little one. What a real blessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter