*Chocolate and Pixie Dust* - An August 2008 TR- 8/29 pg 6: Sort of an update

Correct that... per her Itenerary she should have already had lunch at either DTD or Contemp right now.....

They may be resting up for dinner at Chef Mickeys :woohoo:

things are going well now since I don't think I will lose my flight on Friday the 5th. so what time is the party???? I have a cs/TS to use that day and my flight gets in at 1:03pm so that means I should be checking in at Pop around 3ish no later.

What are your plans for the day?

last nights text --

"we got a ton of pixie dust today"

:woohoo: sounds like they r having a great time.

Yea for Pixie Dust!!
greenstars.gif
Keep us updated Scott!

I wish she would elaborate but then the surpises would be gone from her tr.

last nights text --

"we got a ton of pixie dust today"

:woohoo: sounds like they r having a great time.
:yay:
things are going well now since I don't think I will lose my flight on Friday the 5th. so what time is the party???? I have a cs/TS to use that day and my flight gets in at 1:03pm so that means I should be checking in at Pop around 3ish no later.

What are your plans for the day?
Click on the link for my PTR... we'll chat there about our plans :) That way We don't hog Jenn's ;) ...
I sure hope she's having a blast :)

I think her schedule was to fly out around 8pm last night. She is probably resting this morning.

Welcome back Jen. But it's not really a welcome back for me because I haven't been here. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter