Child of 13 becomes a father

A big bit off topic, but did you see that story about the poor baby that got killed by the 2 dogs.

The Parents put out a statement saying for others not to leave babies with dogs no matter how nice they were as it it could happen to anybody.

OK thats true, but it did not happen to anybody it happened to them cause they were stupid enough to leave a tiny baby in a room alone for god knows how long with 2 terriers for god sake.One originally bred for hunting and one for fighting:sad2:

I know both breed can be lovely but dogs are dogs.

Never mind the dogs could have killed the babe by knocking it off the TABLE it was on.

i read that :sad2: leaving the baby on a table was bad enough ! and then grandma fell asleep and left the dogs in the room :confused3

Personally, I became interested in boys from around the age of 13 and at 15 was dating the boy who became (and still is) my husband - I'm very glad no one locked me up... ;)

I agree Karen, but would you have done the deed with a boy just turned 11 but looking about 9!

I went to a very street wise Central London school with a very mixed pupil base, but nobody in my school got pregnant. My cousin who is the same age as me went to a suburban all girls school (that now happens to be my local secondary) and she said many teenage pregnancies occured in her year:confused3 she put it down to shelted suburban life, I'm not so sure.

A big bit off topic, but did you see that story about the poor baby that got killed by the 2 dogs.

The Parents put out a statement saying for others not to leave babies with dogs no matter how nice they were as it it could happen to anybody.

OK thats true, but it did not happen to anybody it happened to them cause they were stupid enough to leave a tiny baby in a room alone for god knows how long with 2 terriers for god sake.One originally bred for hunting and one for fighting:sad2:

Never mind the dogs could have killed the babe by knocking it off the TABLE it was on.

We would like a dog but there is always a "what if" element. We will wait until the girls are a bit older and take some responsibility for the pooch too!
Dogs are capable of getting jealous when baby comes along and this can aften spark trouble.
I remember a friend of mine who had two babies within two years and a dog in the middle somewhere, telling me that when she was "nursing" her baby her toddler was incredibly jealous and would get attention to stop her feeding by hitting the dog really hard and it kept snapping back at the toddler.......yikes! At the moment, it's one more thing to worry about that I could do without.

You can always rely on the Sun for a touch of Class! :lmao:

a few years ago our local pub sindicate won 3 million on the pools,there were 25 people each payng a certan ammount.each week there would be 75p left over
The sun journalist worked this out and hounded the sindicate organisers about it.They wouldent tell them what happened about the left over money, why should they as the rest of the sindicate knew.they would put an extra line when it mounted up.
Paulh

I agree Karen, but would you have done the deed with a boy just turned 11 but looking about 9!

I went to a very street wise Central London school with a very mixed pupil base, but nobody in my school got pregnant. My cousin who is the same age as me went to a suburban all girls school (that now happens to be my local secondary) and she said many teenage pregnancies occured in her year:confused3 she put it down to shelted suburban life, I'm not so sure.

We would like a dog but there is always a "what if" element. We will wait until the girls are a bit older and take some responsibility for the pooch too!
Dogs are capable of getting jealous when baby comes along and this can aften spark trouble.
I remember a friend of mine who had two babies within two years and a dog in the middle somewhere, telling me that when she was "nursing" her baby her toddler was incredibly jealous and would get attention to stop her feeding by hitting the dog really hard and it kept snapping back at the toddler.......yikes! At the moment, it's one more thing to worry about that I could do without.

Poor dog. Accident waiting to happen.

Most of my friends combine babies and dogs with no probs what so ever, just not staffies and jrts.
Shaunie was only 4 when we got orly and she was perfect, now she teaches her little sister to behave with the new puppy, all is good.
Although that said I would never put either(dog or toddler) in a position that could result in an accident.

I wish I didn't click on this thread or see the photographs. Truly shocking; I'm disgusted.

My cousin who is the same age as me went to a suburban all girls school (that now happens to be my local secondary) and she said many teenage pregnancies occured in her year:confused3 she put it down to shelted suburban life, I'm not so sure..

I'm sorry to say, I was just making an ill-judged flip remark in an attempt to inject levity... However, in answer to the question, surprisingly I wouldn't have considered doing the deed with anyone despite my interest in boys and the fact I went to an all-girls suburban high school - tho' it was nothing like Langley... ;)

Most of my friends combine babies and dogs with no probs what so ever, just not staffies and jrts.
Shaunie was only 4 when we got orly and she was perfect, now she teaches her little sister to behave with the new puppy, all is good.

Yes, we've always managed it... :goodvibes

I remember starting to get interested in boys at about age 14-15yrs, but I was still really naive before then. Even when I was older I was too scared of my mum to take any chances!!!

I just think there is a lot of pressure put on young people nowadays to 'fit in' , and at the Family Planning Clinic when I see the younger girls they are really shocked when I try and say to them that they have the initiative. ie., no condom = no hanky panky. They all worry that they'll get 'dumped' if they say that. They just don't have the maturity or emotional development to cope with that kind of relationship. :sad2:

Di x

This has even made news on the US tv! Must say this is my home town and can say the names of the children are not familiar to me, or weren't until this news report!

Claire ;)

I've just heard on Sky News that a 16 year old boy is demanding a DNA test as he thinks he's the father of the baby. If that is the case it is still shocking but a bit more believable than the original story (though I doubt the Sun would have paid for that sadly too common story.)

I've just heard on Sky News that a 16 year old boy is demanding a DNA test as he thinks he's the father of the baby. If that is the case it is still shocking but a bit more believable than the original story (though I doubt the Sun would have paid for that sadly too common story.)
Just heard this also, the story goes from one extreme to another, being more ludicrous by the day. Looks like anyone remotely related will be making a few quid by selling their story.

can this story get any worse !!

It always seems to be in these situations that someone has gone and left a kid alone with a dog.. I'm a dog lover but this is something I would never do, no matter how friendly/soft/loving they may be. We would like to have kids and also a dog in the future, hopefully at the same time.

It always seems to be in these situations that someone has gone and left a kid alone with a dog.. I'm a dog lover but this is something I would never do, no matter how friendly/soft/loving they may be. We would like to have kids and also a dog in the future, hopefully at the same time.

Yes and like millions of others I am sure you wll manage perfectly.
Good luck on both!!

What i was wondering if the boy hasnt even reached puberty yet (from reports i have read) how has he fathered this child?

I may be making myself look dumb on this lol.

I find it all appauling.
That poor baby,it wouldnt even suprise me if it was a ploy to make money..youngest father la la then turns out he isnt even the father,but then in this society now a days anythings possible.:rolleyes1

With the number of newspapers now involved it probably can get worse.

I feel so sad for the poor little baby in the middle of all this.

it will be bad emotionlyfor him if it turns out he`s not the dad,will make the mum of baby look a like she was takeing him for a ride,and why didnt his mother go down the dna route?
Paulh

I find it all appauling.
That poor baby,it wouldnt even suprise me if it was a ploy to make money..youngest father la la then turns out he isnt even the father,but then in this society now a days anythings possible.:rolleyes1

i did say the shannon mathews case came to mind when i heard it in one of my earler posts
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter