Child of 13 becomes a father

To be honest, i am just glad they are finally focusing on teenage (even if they don't look it!) fathers. Too long the emphasis has been placed on girls with loose morals, it should be a balance. It takes two to tango!

I worry about this, as a young teenager, I always wanted children, but I had the sensibility (and the strict parentage) to know that children need more than what a 15/16 can give.

Part of me thinks that child really should be taken into care, they are too young, and there are plenty of older responsible couples desperate for a baby. A strong message needs to be sent out that it is illegal and a waste of a great potential for both father and mother. It takes more than DNA to be a parent!

Apparently in the Daily Mail today someone is saying that Chantelle's mother tod her to lie & say that Alfie is the father so they can make loads of money selling the story. I have been saying this was the case all along. Prime example was last week when the news broke they didn't want to talk to the tv cameras but amazingly the next day there was an exclusive in the newspaper. Hopefully they will stop getting the press coverage.

Its sad that they resort to using a newborn baby as a pawn in thier sordid scam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter