Chicago...here comes the snow..

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
us_ord_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

Hmm...getting that classic backwards comma effect going :rolleyes:
A foot now predicted through the night:rolleyes: We have had a very easy snow winter...unlike our friends out east. I figure its our turn:rolleyes: Well a good thing about March storms is it melts quicker.
March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb:p

We have had rain, rain and more rain. Sure wish it was some of the white stuff coming to our area. I know, I know I must be nuts to want snow. But, I am a native Floridian so we only see the stuff once in a blue moon if we are lucky.

Yikes....let's hope that it is not as bad as it is forecasted. Hope you have the snowblower ready!

NO MORE SNOW!
I am leaving the East coast where I've seen snow for weeks to come out to Indiana this weekend to interview for a program at DePauw and they're suppossed to get a blizzard tonite...FIGURES!:rolleyes:

We are getting that system right now in Iowa. Our forcast is for 7-10 inches. So far we have gotten an inch.

We have been lucky this winter with hardly any snow. DD will like playing in it tomorrow!

Patrick, just try to keep it away from Cleveland!:D They keep showing your forecast over here. The weather reporters predict either heavy snow, freezing rain, light rain, icing or nothing. Gotta love that job! I think I could make the same prediction.:rolleyes:

We only received 2" here in SE MN.

Only l9" total for the winter so far.

herc.

Well up here in Wisconsin we have gotten some already and it is beautiful! the family went for a joyride (dh did the driving!). Then the kids and I went out to play. We just came in and I am enjoying my hot cocoa. Yummmm!:p

Now, I just hope it is all cleared up before I have to drive in it!

We are suppose to be getting freezing rain during the night and early morning. I think I would rather have snow.

:eek:

Ewww! Is that stuff heading out here? I hope not! You can keep it all Patrick! Enjoy! :p

Well my estimate is that we may already have 3-4 inches and we are expected to get 10 at the most. It is also blowing pretty good out there right now. I'm voting for everything being closed tomorrow!!!! ;) ;) ;) <i>I sure hope it happens!!! ;) </I>

Last time we got snow like this it was a couple of years ago and that was the last time they closed the university. Most of it was that they couldn't get the parking lots cleared in time for people to get there - we had snow through the night but my little Caravan made it through our parking lot (we had some staff that didn't know we were closed and I was trying to head them off and let them know so they could head right back home). When I went in the building the snow was deep but when I came back out not even 15 min later, it was deeper from the blowing!!!

It is pretty!!!!

Yep, DH has shoveled twice already since he got home from work. It definately is blowing around pretty good out there. No snow days for me, ever. The financial markets are always open. Looks like I am in for a looooooong ride to the train station tomorrow.:rolleyes:

It's been snowing since 2:30 this afternoon here, I live right on the border of WI and IL in Beloit WI, we are under a winter weather advisory of 6 inches or more. This is our first big snowfall this winter.

I seem to be in the minorty here-

BRING IT ON!!!

This has been a most depressing winter for a long term resident, cold and grey is not very enjoyable.

They are saying we are going to get it, but only with lots of rain!!! Thats ok with me...wash away some of our foot and a half left on out lawns :)

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!:) :)

Doesn't bother me none. Especially since our homeowners association has a company come out and clear away all this white stuff!!:)

My kids were disappointed today to find out they still had school. We only ended up getting about 5 inches. Certainly not the 10 inches they were predicting. :(

Heck Jill...I was very disappointed to know I had to come to work today!!!! :D :D :D :D We only got about 5 too. That's the way it has been all winter this year around us - they tell us we're either gonna get snow and get none or we are gonna get socked and get very little....very frustrating!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter