Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Glad Maddon heard me the other day. Uehara, Rondon, Edwards, Davis, should be the only bullpen guys pitching when we have a tight lead.

Chris Coghlan tonight against STL...This is awesome! Man, I miss him. (and yeah, I caught what happened at 3rd, makes it even better)

http://m.mlb.com/video/v1322008283/torstl-coghlan-scores-by-jumping-over-yadi

C-TfkAuXYAAXaUn.jpg
C-Tf1xUXYAMRroA.jpg
C-Tf2izXoAQbf14.jpg

Wow! That was awesome!

Oh ... and ... Cubs Win!

Meh...the dive was okay...CUBS WIN!!!! Let's focus on what's really important. :teeth:
Just in case you don't realize...I AM kidding about the dive...that was pretty cool.
Hopefully tonight will be a sWeep. No sweep emoji, so laundry will have to do. :laundy:

Last edited:
Meh...the dive was okay...CUBS WIN!!!! Let's focus on what's really important. :teeth:
Just in case you don't realize...I AM kidding about the dive...that was pretty cool.
Hopefully tonight will be a sWeep. No sweep emoji, so laundry will have to do. :laundy:
I was gonna say, wow, rough crowd on Cog's lol ~ I just love him . His no- time-out RBI single was :worship: last year. He loves giving it to STL :rotfl2:
http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/8878736/v1039348883/stlchc-coghlan-asks-for-time-rips-a-tworun-single

Lester looking for his first W
images

I'm good with that :D

Javy in , always love his defense with opponents trying to run on Jon! Add Willy's arm and Jon gets to do his job of pitching !
baseball-flames-fire-hand-11664682.jpg

LETS GO GET THE SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got greedy wanting the sweep, :o but getting the series more important :thumbsup2 Bryzzo got us back in it, Riz crushed that ball, lol~That first at bat for Willy..anyone get a better look at that called strike 3 than me? Sure looked like a ball which would have been a game changer. Seemed like the pitch box was off on the tv :confused3. Javy with 2 hits! How about Gift NGoepe? That hug after his first hit was awesome, he looked like a ten year old, lol. Getting to see a players first game rocks. I remember being at Wrigley for Willy's first game appearance..he was blown away at the fan support :goodvibes
Rest up Cubbie's, the next 13 games are gonna take some muscle.
images

I got greedy wanting the sweep, :o but getting the series more important :thumbsup2 Bryzzo got us back in it, Riz crushed that ball, lol~That first at bat for Willy..anyone get a better look at that called strike 3 than me? Sure looked like a ball which would have been a game changer. Seemed like the pitch box was off on the tv :confused3. Javy with 2 hits! How about Gift NGoepe? That hug after his first hit was awesome, he looked like a ten year old, lol. Getting to see a players first game rocks. I remember being at Wrigley for Willy's first game appearance..he was blown away at the fan support :goodvibes
Rest up Cubbie's, the next 13 games are gonna take some muscle.

Yeah, I thought that blast by Bryant was out. So close, but yet so far. :guilty: That would've been a game changer also. Didn't see that pitch...before I was able to start watching.

Was happy for Ngoepe. First major league at bat and batting 1000. His AVG and OBP are still 1000. Good for him. Only bad thing...has nowhere to go, but down.

Last edited:
I think that the Cubs played well yesterday. They NEVER gave up and came within a run of the Bucs. If Schwarbs had taken the walk instead of swinging in the 8th we would have tied on KB's HR. I'll be perfectly happy of er win 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 for the rest of the season!

I think that the Cubs played well yesterday. They NEVER gave up and came within a run of the Bucs. If Schwarbs had taken the walk instead of swinging in the 8th we would have tied on KB's HR. I'll be perfectly happy of er win 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 for the rest of the season!
yeah...you know baseball, game of inches~ Schwarb's knew it too, & so frustrated with himself , feel bad. If he is DH in the Boston series , maybe it will give him a little break/refocus of sorts. I think he is really hard on himself and after misjudging that first HR, (it was gone anyway, he just seemed to lose it for an instant)seemed like he second guessed himself most of the game. Everbody wants the Schwarbinator forgetting we need singles just as much. He studies players/pitchers like crazy so I imagine he is busy today, lol. I was almost wishing Jay wasn't a lefty last night as he would have prob gotten the run in . Nothing against AAJ at all, just that Jay was already in a groove. Maybe they will eat some lucky lahbstah today for fuel . I know JHey had pancakes the first game of the Red's series and clocked that bomb..sounds like a good choice again, lol.

Here's hoping any/all games us fan's get to are in the "three" of the four :thumbsup2

You can say that again sister!
I still think given our similarities, you actually be my long lost sister. :hyper2:

Or maybe it's just wishing my sister were as cool as you.

OK Cub fan's..remember during the Boston series that the Red Sox Organization took care of both Lester and Rizzo during their cancer illnesses. Grateful and mad respect to them.

You can say that again sister!
I still think given our similarities, you actually be my long lost sister. :hyper2:

Or maybe it's just wishing my sister were as cool as you.
Aw shucks..being a Cub fan must bring out the cool in me I guess lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter