Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Whoops, I meant to ask @docsoliday1. Don't any of the the reddit streams work on your phone?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/

Never even thought about trying on my phone...was trying to get to work on my laptop. Could try it on my tablet too...both phone and tablet are android, so good thought. Sometimes I get so focused on a technical issue, I can't see the forest for the trees. Will need to try tonight.

I was just going to ask what app that was. But doesn't mlb.tv only work for out of area games?
The good thing is I'm in Atlanta, so all of the Cubbies games except when they play the Braves will be out of town for me!!!!!
W00T

Yeah, I was thinking about that...save some for tomorrow guys.
I have seen the Buc's take the second game, a lot ~ so I am hoping since yesterday broke the Cubs giving up 4 run streak, that it breaks the Buc's 2nd game one. On the other hand, Rizzo's 12 game hitting streak was also broken(and HR streak, lol) but you can see the guys feeding off JHey and Addie, Miggy too! Just need a confidence win for Kyle, tho....pretty sure he did his homework on the Pirate's.
Am I the only one who thinks Kyle's doppleganger is Woody?
woody-rect1.jpg

I believe this is tonight's line-up..Javy off, AAJ in 9th
1. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Ben Zobrist (S) 2B
5. Addison Russell (R) SS
6. Jason Heyward (L) RF
7. Willson Contreras (R) C
8. Kyle Hendricks (R) P
9. Albert Almora Jr. (R) CF

Now , I like, Willy, but with Boz out, Miggy's experience huge in helping pitcher's~talking/working the Ump.I know Willy has to be the one in, just hoping Miggy does what he can from the dugout. Kool as a Kucumber Kyle is a pro, he's got this.

thought I'd share this of Happ~
C9YdZm-WAAEOU3x.jpg

He's gonna love Wrigley

LET'S GO CUBBIE'S! Don't give those Pirate's any wiggle room!

Pirates-vs-Cubs.png

CSN just shot a feature story on Kolt~the boy who was surprised with Cub tix. Wow....Image from CSN twitter
C-SgVVfXsAAJnrd.jpg

Well, thank you again Robin...happily watching the game on my tablet!!!
Just hoping we can hold onto this 1 run lead.
Robin's 'da bomb, lol. 2 hits get the w~ go figure. It was like both teams were nursing hangovers. Happy for Kyle! Nice shut out :thumbsup2 Jhey get's the only run in, and Willy's rocket arm stops the Buc's. Let's go for the full sweep payback tomorrow :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter