• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Miggy is hosting a Cub's Team/ DWTS party tonight supporting his fellow catcher and team mate (now office suit lol) at his AZ home to cheer on Team Lady and The Gramp! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

From Rossy's twitter:
C7YUo-AU0AAnItH.jpg

Last edited:

Jake's 465' BOMB today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love having pitcher's who rake!
upload_2017-3-23_20-55-36.jpeg

10 DAYS TO GO, FAN'S......Let's get this D-Peat started!

We have our pitching rotation gang:
On Thursday, manager Joe Maddon announced Brett Anderson had won a spot in the Cubs' rotation, but will be inserted into the fourth spot while Kyle Hendricks, who led the Majors last year with a 2.13 ERA, will be fifth. The Cubs will open the season with Jon Lester starting on Opening Day followed by Jake Arrieta, John Lackey, Anderson and Hendricks.

Schwarber got a few innings in as catcher and Ian Happ knocked another one out!

Last edited:
They look pretty good, for a short period of time.
I think those images make the blue look almost purple~ add in the red and MARDI GRAS! LOL......Hopefully when on the field it looks better, and you know, the new hardware the guys will have will compliment the uniform's quite nicely :thumbsup2

did the Double Cub today~split squad day in Vegas and Sloan Park. Was fun listening to Pat and Ron for the Vegas Cubs/Reds game and KB homered in his home town and a w...while following on mlb.com for the other squad and JHEY homered in that game , Cubs/Rockies! Ended up splitting the W's...Rockies won but JHey getting his groove back!
7 DAYS.....Lets Go Cub's!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
split squad again, L to San Diego 9-4 and a huge W in Vegas, 22-4 against the Red's

sad that Menuri Kawasaki is no longer a Cub and Matty Szczur soon to follow :sad1:..but the business end takes hold and those guys want to play. No options left for Szczur or I am sure he would stay. Wish it was LaStella going instead but he can still be sent down if needed. I'd rather see Ian Happ get LaStella's spot.
Lot's of last minute roster positioning before opening day. Keeping fingers crossed Addie will be ready. Anyone watch Reign Men? Pretty cool. Will be on again next week on CSN, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter