• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Ok Cubs fans I need your help!

Looking to get something Cubs related for the hubs for Christmas.

Thought this would be easy but I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

the train cars look awesome...a week is too short!
15037181_10154695374498630_1369807267276266108_n.jpg

83c3cdb5-a5c4-11e6-97f6-9bdff5855c30.jpg

I already ordered this for us ( I really need the space on my DVR back lol)

thumb.aspx

As a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan, 2016 was an amazing year for you because that was the first time since 1908 that they won the World Series! Now you can forever remember that amazing series against the Cleveland Indians when you get this Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions Commemorative 8-Disc Blu-Ray set. This extraordinary Blu-Ray set boasts eight full game broadcasts including all games from the 2016 World Series, bonus games from the postseason, and extra features that you won't want to miss.

I already ordered this for us ( I really need the space on my DVR back lol)

thumb.aspx

As a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan, 2016 was an amazing year for you because that was the first time since 1908 that they won the World Series! Now you can forever remember that amazing series against the Cleveland Indians when you get this Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions Commemorative 8-Disc Blu-Ray set. This extraordinary Blu-Ray set boasts eight full game broadcasts including all games from the 2016 World Series, bonus games from the postseason, and extra features that you won't want to miss.

Thanks!!!!

How about a copy of George Will's book - A Nice Little Place on the North Side. It's about Wrigley Field.
Or one of the World Series hats, t-shirts or sweatshirts. MLB.com has all of them. I bought the RE16N sweatshirt, the Fly the Flag (won the pennant) t-shirt, the World Series T-shirt, the World Series Champions t-shirt and the Champions hat. And a W flag a few days after the post season started.

How about a copy of George Will's book - A Nice Little Place on the North Side. It's about Wrigley Field.
Or one of the World Series hats, t-shirts or sweatshirts. MLB.com has all of them. I bought the RE16N sweatshirt, the Fly the Flag (won the pennant) t-shirt, the World Series T-shirt, the World Series Champions t-shirt and the Champions hat. And a W flag a few days after the post season started.

Great ideas! Some of which we have (which is part of my problem!). I'm going to check out George Will's book though. Thanks!

this is from 2015 but thought it went well with getting some rest during the shorter than usual off season :thumbsup2
cubs_1280_55k5ewmm_2xpvm1pa.jpg

Well, no surprise at all, but Dexter officially declined the qualifying offer from the Cub's. He is seeking a 4 year deal. That said, no other options have been presented or declined, just the initial qualifying offer . I could see maybe a 2 year deal having possibilities..but not 4 from the Cubs.

Did you read what Jason Heyward gave to David Ross for the 2016 year when JayHey got his big contract last December? He paid for a suite for David and his family for every away game for the 2016 season because of David's retirement and because he valued David's help when the two of them were together with the Braves 2010-2012. David mentored him during those years and Jason really appreciated it and wanted to pay him back. Very classy in my book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter