Checking ADR reservations on-line

yummymummywales

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,

As some of you know, I have been making some ADRs in readiness for our trip in October. Have only booked two so far but was trying to check them online through "My disney vacation" which lets me get to the part where I can put the confirmation number and telephone number in.

Have tried putting in the confirmation number and various combinations of my phone number but it is not letting me check them out? Any ideas what else I can try?

I guess if nothing works I can always phone them - I should just be happy withe the fact I have printed confirmations but I just thought I would double check!!

It's the phone number! I did as I was told and put in my phone number without the zero or any dashes so it was 10 digits as it should be. Same problem as you. I phoned Disney Dining and they were able to call up my ressies and said the system had thrown out my number as "unknown" so I won't be able to call them up online, but they are all there. I do have my email confirmation.

The next lot a few days later I got savvy and used the resort phone number. They call up just fine.

You would think that because the UK site actually has a link for you to book your ressies tht the system would be set up to handle an international number and perhaps, at the very least, put a note on the screen at the given point to advise on how to enter the digits. Clearly Disney's website problems continue to be ongoing.

Have you made the ADR's online or by phone?
If online you should have recieved a confirmation, copy and paste the phone number from the confirmation. Just worked for me an hour ago doing it like that. We had a Coral Reef res for 6:50pm but decided to goto Busch Gardens that day so made another res for 8:10pm then cancelled the 6:50pm

If by phone its anyones guess what number the Cast member entered, I couldn't access most of them last year, mananged 2 or 3 I did in person at DTD but rest by phone I couldn't get them.

Thanks guys - it's nice to know its not me being dull! Wayne I will try copying from my reservation to see if that works!

Thanks as always :hug:

Hello,
I'm a long time Disney fan but new to the forums here.

My question is similar to this so I hope it's Ok to tag onto this thread.

I've made my online ADR's a couple of months ago but need to recall one of them. Although I have recalled and cancelled one back when I first made the ressies, I now cannot re-find the correct page. Can some-one save my sanity and point me in the right direction.

Many thanks,
Clayre

Hi Clayre Welcome to DISboards.
Try
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation
With the re-direct it could not work.
Or try
1st you need to sign into Disney site here (if it doesn't re-direct to .co.uk) https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/login?execution=e2s1
It will probably take you to disney.co.uk so goto bottom left and where it says Select an International Version: chamge to USA:English
Along the top you will get
Welcome, CLAYRE! Update Profile or My Disney Vacation
Hover over My Disney Vacation and click on Dining reservations

Don't think I have explained that very well but have a go, you need to be on Disney.com, don't think there is a way on .co.uk
Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter