Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Website is playing it's games again. PP ears and IASW Ears are up. You can add to the bag, but if you try and check out they say sold out.
I've seen them pop in and out since this morning. The DL 65th mini back pack was also "available" again and I got it through checkout...again. Not expecting to actually receive it, but it's a vendetta at this point. I'll keep purchasing it until Disney finally decides to send me one to get me off their back... :rotfl:

PP ears also available at 8:30 am CST, but I couldn't get them through check-out. That doesn't mean someone else can't.

EDIT: Both the KAC and PP ears have disappeared again.

Last edited:
Several BTM items are available on shopDisney (plush, pin, ears and mug) as of (9:30 CST). The back pack and Magic Band are also showing, but appear to be sold out already.

UPDATE: I was able to purchase the pins for my grand niece.

Last edited:
I still haven't received a shipping notice for my BTMRR items -- it's a bit unnerving. No cancellation notice -- so that's good. But still...

This is so aggravating. My original order for a mug is still *in progress* .... the mug is available again online, I'll be so mad if my original order gets canceled or lost or whatever and I could've reordered

This is so aggravating. My original order for a mug is still *in progress* .... the mug is available again online, I'll be so mad if my original order gets canceled or lost or whatever and I could've reordered
Exactly! Should I order it again now? What if I don't? Will I regret that? Aaaargh!

Exactly! Should I order it again now? What if I don't? Will I regret that? Aaaargh!
I received my BTM ears today. If it were me, I would just order a second pair but I'm pretty frivolous with money. You can always sell the extra pair if you get two. These are once in lifetime ears that someone will always be looking for IMO.

I always forget that there is a Disney store in that mall since it’s so close to where I work when I actually go into work.
I was surprised it was open. When indoor malls first reopened, they didn’t get a chance to open up before the July shutdown. Glad they are open now!

not merch pass related: they also had the Gingerbread pillows, both Mickey and Minnie! They were going fast though!

Sort of related: someone in a collectors group was not wise and made it too easy to find they're using bots to get MMMA and other highly sought after Disney products. I may have sent the relevant information to shopDisney customer service :rolleyes1

They tried to deny they're using bots (claimed "fast fingers"), but their Twitter was filled with screenshots of the bots they're using and how easy it makes their life to get items to resell. Not sure Disney will be able to do anything, but I felt a little better reporting at least one person who's cheating.

In other news, my Pluto key arrived in an unpadded mailer bag and received minor damage :(. Creases and frayed edges of cardboard for the most part. I've contacted customer service since limited edition merch can't be exchanged in store (I even double checked to be sure they wouldn't). It's at least not mangled like I've seen some receive, but it's not a box I would have ever picked up off the shelf and bought. And returning it means I'm out the shipping. But I feel silly complaining about minor issues when The Email and The Call exist for so many CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter