Check the news

This is just horrible. DH flew out of Newark last night to Raleigh. All airports in the country have been closed.

A close friend works at the World trade center....My prayers go out to him

my prayers are that your friend got out ok.

this is just unbeleivable!

both buildings have collasped the pentagon has collasped on one side and the capital building is on fire......

several hijacked planes still unaccounted for

Mal

We just heard an interview from someone who was working on the 91st floor of the Trade Ctr, the one that callapsed 1st. They were able to get out in plenty of time. I do not know what floor that he worked on.

I want to express my sincere sympathy, to my American neighbours and friends, for this terrible attack on the United States. My heart goes out to you all, this just brings tears to my eyes, and sickens me that someone could do this to innocent people.

Debbie.

Please pray for my BIL (Tom) he was supposed to fly out of Boston this morning on American--no word from him or others from his company yet...I will LYK when I hear something....

CNN just reported that they are evacuating Disneyworld. I am not surprised. I just got home from work at the Disney Store in Roosevelt Field on Long Island. The Mall is closing. Trafffic here on Long Island isn't bad going north to south and so far, traffic moving east-west going to and from NYC is still moving on the Southern State Parkway.

WHERE IS BUSH?????

Thanks for all the prayers & PMs with positive thoughts. My BIL is ok, his flight was re-routed to another airport. He was scheduled to take flight 11, but did make the flight. Thank God he is ok...we got all the info on him third-hand, so no one has talked to him personally. But one of the other guys was able to get thru on a pay phone & called his wife who called everyone else.

Does anyone else feel like this is unreal?

This is definately an unreal feeling. I try to pray, but find it hard to even know what to pray. Priase the Lord that He is all knowing.

Karen, That is good news.

We are still trying to get the location for my brothers friends in NYC. He had worked there for awhile before moving to San Fran

What an absolute nightmare. I'm so glad your loved ones have been found. My prayers are with all Americans and of course, the victims and their families. Canadians are being urged to donate blood and hospitals are cancelling elective surgery so that they can be ready to help. We'll all have to work together. My thoughts are with you all.

This was the first thing I saw and heard this morning when I woke up and have been glued to the TV and radio since. I cannot believe that someone would take the lives of innocent people for the sake of terrorism. The one thing that I heard that makes me even sicker is that there has been threats from Afghanistan (not blaming them by the way, just thought I would mention this) that something big was going to happen and to be prepared. But, how can you be prepared for this???? The other thing that I thought is this: It has been mentioned many times that a pilot, even under the worst conditions, would never put the lives of others in danger, so obviously, it was not the pilot flying the plane. ALright, so how did the terrorists fet into the cockpit in the first place?? Obviously, they had to have some kind of weapon, so how did they get through airport security?? This is just sickening. It was a well designed terrorist act, that brought many fatalities. My heart, my prayers, and tears go out to all the families that lost someone out there. Can't help but think of all the children that lost a parent because of this tragedy.

God bless everyone,

Joline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter