Cheapest Week to go to Disney

cflowers0115

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I love the boards. New here, and find it very helpful so thanks a ton to all.

Me and my girlfriend are planning a Disney trip, especially now that they extended the 4/3 deal. We are probably going to be staying at CBR since it's most in line with our price range/ style. I have a question though... she's a teacher so we can't go until July. If we went for 7 night, what would be the cheapest week to go to Disney between July 1st and August 8th (through the 15th which is the last day of the promo)?

Using Disney's site to compare can be a bit of a burden and figured I could rely on the expertise of the many members of this board to help.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Value season begins on Aug 9th, I believe. This would be the least expensive time to go. I'm not sure if the 7 for 4 deal can be extended past Aug 15 or not.

Value season begins on Aug 9th, I believe. This would be the least expensive time to go. I'm not sure if the 7 for 4 deal can be extended past Aug 15 or not.

I agree with this, it's least expensive when it's value season. Also I read from other threads that the 4/3 deal is still extended, I just can't remember until when. For sure, some knows it.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!