CHEAP things to do in NYC in the cold with a 5 year old.

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
We are taking my DD to the American Girl store tomorrow for her birthday. Is there anything else we could do in that area that is cheap and preferably in doors? We don't plan on taking any cabs. We are taking NY Waterways so the bus should leave us within 2-3 blocks of the AG place and then we will take the bus bake to the ferry.

Thanks!

You could walk or take a cab over to Times Square. There is the Toys R US store with the indoor ferris wheel. There is also the Hershey's store, and M&M's store she may like to see.

There is also an ESPN Zone there. We had lunch there last time which was actually very good. But the reason I'm mentioning it is that upstairs they have an indoor arcade. (You don't have to eat to go there.) You buy tokens and then play whatever games you choose. My kids thought is was fun.

Times Square is a great area because there's lots to see and everything is right there to pop inside when it's cold out.

Hope this helps!

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter