• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap hotels with full kitchens?

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
We are looking for something cheap, but with a full kitchen, so that we can save on food! :D What are your ideas for hotels? (Must be clean though!) THanks

We decided on the DoubleTree by Downtown Disney. It doesn't have a "full" kitchen, but the beds are separate from the sitting area, small fridge and microwave. This is about all we used for our meals last time anyway. Plus with the added advantage of being able to walk to Downtown Disney, I was totally sold! I got a rate of $95.10 per night for November, if the rates go below that in the fall they said I could change with no hassles, I just can't cancel without a penalty.

Good luck!

If you don't mind the drive to WDW (10 miles) there is a super 8 suites on Vine street that is offering 2bdr suites for $49 or $43 depending on your length of stay.
Their web-site is www.abcsuites.com.

Have you stayed at the Super 8? this sounds like a great deal just wanted to get an opinion on the hotel and rooms. Are there any restaurants nearby?

I have not stayed here yet. I picked this up from a post "best off-site hotels" in here. I have not had anyone else who has stayed there reply to any of my posts. It looks nice on the web-site and it looks to be close to Universal so I am sure there are restaurants.

The thread was "best suites hotel" not "best off-site hotel". Sorry about that.

We will be staying there in March for $52.50 entertaiment card rate. We drive 10 miles for milk at home so are not worried to much about the drive, and there are several possible routes from there depending on which park you are going to. I did a lot of research, and the place gets good reviews. They are now affiliated with vistana resorts, and I think you can get info from Vistana's website. Here are a couple of links though:

http://www.condosavers.com/cgi-bin/...=Oak Plantation Resort&Rating=3.0&Return=Prev

http://www.condosavers.com/cgi-bin/...=Oak Plantation Resort&Rating=3.0&Return=Prev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter