CHARGING TO RESORT ROOM

barkley

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>If I ever have a
if you are staying at a universal resort can you charge your meals, snacks, purchases...to your room for everything at all of the different resorts, individual parks and everywhere at citywalk? is there any advantage to using cash/alternate payment form at any places?

You can charge to your room from within the parks and at your resort, not at the other resorts or within City Walk.

I thought that we could charge City Walk purchases to the room? I called a rep. Recently and she said that we could charge everything to the room. That is the advantage of staying on property!

You can charge from all over but we have found the snack carts can’t do it so you will need to carry other payment too.

One of the cashiers told us it often doesn’t work so always carry another form of payment.

I have been able to charge everything to my room (no experience with snack carts though). We often eat dinner at a different resort and we have had no problems charging back to our room even though it was a different resort. Same with City Walk, no problems. I do carry other payment just in case.

We charged most things back to the resort. I only ran into three problems.
1) It was actually at guest services USF and the room charge wouldn't work for dessert party tickets. (I think they had just changed systems or something, so likely would not be a problem). I had to pay with a credit card.
2) Once we hit our "limit" applied by the hotel, we could not charge back to the room. I just paid with an alternate payment and then adjusted the limit at the front desk later.
3) Paying down the balance on the room with multiple gift cards takes time. If I have multiple gift cards again, I think I will just use them at the point of purchase instead of to pay down the room balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter