Changing to an earlier flight - standby - ME questions

3daughters

Mouseketeer
I am going to try to get on an earlier flight, will be going standby. Made our reservations for a non-stop in the PM and airline added a new flight in the AM that is also non-stop. Since I booked long ago I can't change without a penalty, reason to try standby.

Since the standby flight is early I have to be at the airport at 5:00 am. I will know the night before if I'm going to do this since I will call the airline to find out if there are many seats available. If not I'll stick to my planned flight.

Question, if I end up taking the early flight how do I let ME know I've changed flights, do I still use the same luggage tags? Will they know my family needs to get on the bus earlier? Can I make this change the night before since there will be no way to get new vouchers mailed to me?

Thanks!

DME works great. If your luggage makes the earlier flight and you don't Disney will take care of your luggage, many of us think Disney will send it directly to your resort before you get to Orlando. If you make the early flight and your luggage doesn't Disney will take care of your luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter