Changing ressis's for passanger ?

Pansy

DIS Veteran
My niece and I are booked for the 11-11 4 day cruise. We have been booked since 8-07. However she has since left her husband, moved out and filed for divorce. The lawyer told her to get a job, if she does so

How close to the sailing date can I change to another person going?

I had this problem on my first cruise. The other couple was in a wreck 6 days before the cruise. Another cousin dedicided to fill in, and on the Thursday before the Sunday cruise we changed. The docs were shipped out on Friday (overnight), received on Saturday and Sunday we all sat sail. It costed 35.00 to ship/print new docs but didn't seem to be a problem.

Just worried this time around. TIA

It will depend on who the "lead name" on the reservation is. If the reservation is in your name with your neice as the second guest you shouldn't have any trouble. If she is the lead name, however, things will be trickier. I'm not sure if you will even be able to switch her out if she is the lead name. Best bet is to call DCL in the morning to get the official word.

Thanks, I am the lead ressie. That makes sense since I was lead on my first cruise so that is why it was changed at last minute notice.

Just fyi.......... in almost every case, changing the lead name on a ressie causes the ressie to be canceled. If the rest of the traveling party still wants to go, they would have to book a new ressie, and would probably pay the current price, not the original.

Just fyi.......... in almost every case, changing the lead name on a ressie causes the ressie to be canceled. If the rest of the traveling party still wants to go, they would have to book a new ressie, and would probably pay the current price, not the original.

The lead won't change, it depends if my niece can go, but I'm going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter