• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

changing clothes for dinner--How big are the lockers at MK??

Lucy6

Mouseketeer
We have made reservations at CG for dinner one night, and the CM says CG requires "business casual" attire. We plan on being at MK during the day, so we will have to change clothes to go to CG. I was wondering how big the lockers are at MK, I suppose we would just bring our clothes with for the day, and change at the park, we may not have time to return to our hotel(POFQ on this night). Also, the CM explained what "business casual" is, but what do you all think is acceptable at CG? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, we have 2 kids, dd5 and ds9, can my son wear nicer shorts? (Got lots of questions in there, didn't I? :blush: )

You might be able to get away with shorts for the son,with a nice shirt. Business casual is polo shirts and khakis, for example.

The lockers are kind of small, although they can hold a backpack, but I think this is a better idea. Put all your stuff in a garment bag and check it with Bell Services at the Contemporary. Just allow enough time for them to retriee it and you to change.

Lucy6 said:
We have made reservations at CG for dinner one night, and the CM says CG requires "business casual" attire. We plan on being at MK during the day, so we will have to change clothes to go to CG. I was wondering how big the lockers are at MK, I suppose we would just bring our clothes with for the day, and change at the park, we may not have time to return to our hotel(POFQ on this night). Also, the CM explained what "business casual" is, but what do you all think is acceptable at CG? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, we have 2 kids, dd5 and ds9, can my son wear nicer shorts? (Got lots of questions in there, didn't I? :blush: )

Actually,

I think there are some lockers of different sizes. Maybe I'm wrong. However those lockers hold more than you think. You can't "hang" a shirt up in them but if you fold everything neatly you'll be able to get a ton of stuff in them. They are pretty good size if you are smart in the way you pack them. We're able to get a COMPLETELY FULL back pack and then small cooler in it when we go. We pack clothes changes and small meals (saves money) and hit the locker through the day to eat.

The code at CG is a "suggested" code, not an enforced one. All that really is unacceptable are swim suits and tank-tops on men. We've dined there on any # of occasions in shorts and t-shirts.
Try posting this on the restaurants board if you want more additional feed-back...

Sorry to hijack this thread, but we are thinking of getting a locker too while at MK. Anyone know how much it is to rent one for a day? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter