Celebration Suites Oldtown

Thanks so MUCH for the review!!! I have looked at this hotel many times online and never booked it. But, I thought about it. We stay offsite fairly often. We have APs to Universal so sometimes just my daughter and I go and I am always looking for a good hotel deal in a place that is clean and safe. Recently we stayed at the Avanti Resort on International Drive [the one that is exactly 1 miles from Universal]. I got a good deal per night and we loved it! my deal was not quite as good as $30...it was more like $55...but it was over the Memorial Day holiday so overall that rate was not too bad

Last edited:
Thanks so MUCH for the review!!! I have looked at this hotel many times online and never booked it. But, I thought about it. We stay offsite fairly often. We have APs to Universal so sometimes just my daughter and I go and I am always looking for a good hotel deal in a place that is clean and safe. Recently we stayed at the Avanti Resort on International Drive [the one that is exactly 1 miles form Universal]. I got a good deal per night and we loved it! my deal was not quite as good as $30...it was more like $55...but it was over the Memorial Day holiday so overall that rate was not too bad

If you can, it be great to have a review of Avanti on the review section. They run so many good deals it almost seems to good to be true. I have avoided it due to the ownership and my concern with large groups staying there so I'd like to hear about it.

If you can, it be great to have a review of Avanti on the review section. They run so many good deals it almost seems to good to be true. I have avoided it due to the ownership and my concern with large groups staying there so I'd like to hear about it.

i would be glad to do that! What is the name of the correct forum to post it?

Thanks for the follow up. That's pretty much what I anticipated. The whole 192 corridor east of I-4 is kind of sketchy except for Celebration. The nicer area is west of 192.
Totally agree - if you're going cheap and staying on 192 West is best. Lake Buena Vista and of course Disney Springs are great alternatives as well. I won't stay in that area again. Ever. Again, hotel was plenty clean at least on the inside. The outside was disgusting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter