CBR room availability

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I just need to vent........

We were originally supposed to be in a King room at CBR this week. However, due to Frances, we decided to postpone our trip instead of cancel. So, we pushed our stay back to early October (the only other time I could get the flights I wanted with Southwest).

Anyway, there are no King rooms available for this new time period using the BAT code. However, there are King rooms available at rack rates.

I just got off the phone with two different supervisors at Disney, and they won't give me one of the open rooms (unless, of course, I'm willing to pay rack rates).

I understand Disney's point....they have a number of discounted rooms available, and once they're gone, they're gone. But I cannot understand how they are willing to leave a King room open when they have a person who wants one. I explained that this his happening thanks to circumstances beyond anyone's control, and that I did re-schedule instead of cancel. No luck.

Oh, well, I guess I should just be glad I'm going, right?

Don't give up, though. Even though you've made your reservation, you can always phone to see if discounted rooms become available later. In the meantime, have you tried for AAA? It's better than rack.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Keep calling. I was booked into POFQ-it is our favorite. When I got the postcard, there were only rooms availbabe at CBR, so we switched, since it saved us around $300.00. I had been trying to get back into FQ and I had pretty much given up hope. Through a CRO mistake, my CBR room got cancelled and when I called to find out what happened, they couldn't get me back into CBR at the code rate, but all of a sudden FQ had discounted rooms.

Pixie dust could still fall on you!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter