Catamaran Sail & reef snorkeling in Nassau

ckcurtis

Mickey Pal :)
We are cruising on the 18th of this month and we have the excursion for catarmaran Sail & reef snorkeling in Nassau scheduled because it is offered for the whole family but we were wondering if anyone has every done this and if so what do they do for the little ones as far as snokeling. My daughter is 5. Also has anyone been lately to either castaway cay or nassau who can tell me how the degree of the water is?

we did this excursion last year, April 09, I actually would NOT recommend it for a 5 year old. the Catamaran is huge, we had about 90 people on ours. the water was chilly in april and you have to just slip off the back of the catamaran to get in the water. When you want to get back on the boat you have to climb up a ladder that they lower into the water. this while dealing with the current and the 89 other people. My youngest is 12 and she and I got out of the water after a few minutes, too many people kicking fins in our faces! I didn't feel that this excursion was worth the money we paid.

hope this helps. fyi- my husband and oldest daughter (15) did enjoy the sights but the water go so churned up from all the people it was hard to see after a while.

we did this excursion last year, April 09, I actually would NOT recommend it for a 5 year old. the Catamaran is huge, we had about 90 people on ours. the water was chilly in april and you have to just slip off the back of the catamaran to get in the water. When you want to get back on the boat you have to climb up a ladder that they lower into the water. this while dealing with the current and the 89 other people. My youngest is 12 and she and I got out of the water after a few minutes, too many people kicking fins in our faces! I didn't feel that this excursion was worth the money we paid.

hope this helps. fyi- my husband and oldest daughter (15) did enjoy the sights but the water go so churned up from all the people it was hard to see after a while.

Thank you so much for your response this has helped tremendously.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter