Castle Images

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am searching for clip art of Cinderella's castle. I have seen a nice castle image in a few people designs and was wondering where I might be able to find it or if someone could post a few castle images. However, I'm not necessarily looking for Castle photographs.

This is the only image I have, and I don't remember where I found it. It's small and not that great, but maybe someone here can fix it up for you.

discastle.jpg

Beth

bethbuchall said:
This is the only image I have, and I don't remember where I found it. It's small and not that great, but maybe someone here can fix it up for you.

discastle.jpg

Beth

wow Beth - this one is cool. too bad it seems so small. But you know some of our people can work magic on small ones. I have a blue one that I'm going to hunt for now.

Back in a minute

I removed the words/pixie dust from Marti's image:

disneycastlenobackground.jpg

disneycastlenobackgroundcopy.jpg

I thought I was erasing the white background, too, but I must have messed something up!

And now that I see them here, they could be cleaned up a bit more...I'll try again later.

ETA: I've cleaned them up a bit more. Also, my 14 year old told me that the reason I didn't remove the white background is that wasn't possible if I was saving it as a JPG.
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter