Cast Member wants a response!!!

You can pixie dust Desiree' for me. She was very helpful and listened to me go on about just everything. I could talk about Disney forever!!!

I called to book our ADR's back at our 180 day mark and as I'd never had to do it before I have to say I was a little nervous at calling up.

I was put at ease by a wonderful male CM (sorry, can't remember his name) who helped me get everything in the correct order in what I wanted it (this was why I was constantly drifting off thinking how great his accent was :lmao: I'm a Brit, so I just LOVE the Orlando accent!).

I got everything I wanted and in the end it was so simple. He gave me all the correct advice about keeping my reservation numbers safe etc and then told me in his best accent 'Have a nice day!' LOVED IT :rotfl:

Made me smile for the remainder of that day :thumbsup2

So, you're doing a great job in reservations, keep up the good work!

I just got off the phone with Maryann Flick. She was wonderful!! Even though I couldn't get Le Celier for my trip. She also changed another ADR for me! Disney has the best employees!

:)

all i could say is thank you !

with out you are trips would be much harder to plan.

05 the western carribean on magic
06 my first ever disney trip (im 39)
06 sept . pop
07 columbus day food and wine with my 2ds.
08 hoping for free dining....

I had the sweetest woman helping with my ADR's last month. Being the obsessive planner that I am, I had 9 ressies to make and of course she has to read the no smoking, arrive early thing adter each one. Well by the 4th one I laughed (out loud!) and she laughed too but in an embarrassed way. The 5th one I finally asked her if she gets sick of saying the same thing over and over and I could hear the smile in her answer "Thank you for asking instead of telling me to stop reading it...we're not supposed to skip this even if you are making 20 reservations." She was so nice and so genuine and we both laughed at each repeat of the "no shirt, no shoes, no service."
I did book the castle breakfast for dd and I only..she was as excited as I was to be able to give that to me...at 5 months out from the trip neither of us expected to get that one for me. She already knew that it is DD's 3rd b-day that week, and thought it was cute that mommy and princess are doing a special breakfast.
Just her attitude and the smile in her voice made the experience great!

I wonder if there is a computer record of who took the reservation...if I wrote to Disney without her name would they be able to find who made all my reservations?

Thank you for loving your job! You make our trips to the world very special!!!

:) Sheli

I had the sweetest woman helping with my ADR's last month. Being the obsessive planner that I am, I had 9 ressies to make and of course she has to read the no smoking, arrive early thing adter each one. Well by the 4th one I laughed (out loud!) and she laughed too but in an embarrassed way. The 5th one I finally asked her if she gets sick of saying the same thing over and over and I could hear the smile in her answer "Thank you for asking instead of telling me to stop reading it...we're not supposed to skip this even if you are making 20 reservations." She was so nice and so genuine and we both laughed at each repeat of the "no shirt, no shoes, no service."
I did book the castle breakfast for dd and I only..she was as excited as I was to be able to give that to me...at 5 months out from the trip neither of us expected to get that one for me. She already knew that it is DD's 3rd b-day that week, and thought it was cute that mommy and princess are doing a special breakfast.
Just her attitude and the smile in her voice made the experience great!

I wonder if there is a computer record of who took the reservation...if I wrote to Disney without her name would they be able to find who made all my reservations?

Thank you for loving your job! You make our trips to the world very special!!!

We have a survey that you can take at the end of your call. The call you described almost sounds like one of my guests!!! Hope you and your daughter do have a magical time!!! P.S. We do have to let our guests know about no smoking and allowing plenty of time to arrive at the podium!! Sometimes it is funny because by the 5th ressie I think my guest can spiel it to me!!!

I stayed on and did the survey for the very first time after this call. I hope it was you! If so THANK YOU!!! It was fun to book, and confusing with all of the "there will be 6 of us for this meal...but there will only be 4 of us the next meal, Just me and the 2yo for this meal..." She (You?) was great about it and really seemed to be as excited as I was! It was so much fun to be booking since 2 days before I thought we weren't going to go this year.

I love the flexibility of the dining plan and I truly love that some of the cast members love their jobs so much as to come here and let us brag on you!

I loved it - this was our first trip ever to Disney so I was a little freaked out by the "must make ADRs 180 days in advance" advice! But I did call about 3 months out, and got all of the reservations I wanted, plus I then changed them slightly later on once we bought Pirate PArty tickets. I had a great experience each time, and even got to 'chat' a little - that can make a call, well, more personal I guess.

ANyway, one of our ADRs was for Coral Reef as a celebratory dinner for DH & I, plus our boys - here is a link to my post plus pictures. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24067648&posted=1#post24067648

It was a very unique experience, and our waiter "David" was outstanding and so attentive!

Disney rocks, we're planning our 2nd trip now :)

Bex
New Disney Addict

:surfweb: I have been letting my cm know about all the feedback I have been getting from ya'll. They were so excited to hear about all of your shout outs!!!:woohoo: And a big thank you to all of you!! We feel bad that there is a waiting time on the phones at times, and sometimes we can't get what you have wanted. :sad1: We do feel for each and everyone of you. You are our guests. We love hearing the smiles on the other end of our line. So many times I have looked up and realized that I have talked to one of my guests for 45 minutes, booking ressies, answering questions, making suggestions and it feels like I have made a friend at the end of my call!!:chat: You guys ROCK!!!:thumbsup2

My husband had to change our dates after I had made all of our ADR's and the wonderful lady helped me change all of our ressies, and even scored CRT for us. It was a dream come true and SOOOOO easy!!!

All of my CM's were so excited to hear all of the wonderful things our guests have been saying about our Dining Crew!!! :yay: Please also let me know if there is anything you have concerns about too. I can try and pass them on to Mickey!!:mickeyjum Please keep your feedback coming!! It is so awesome to hear from all of you!!!!:dancer:
Thank you for all you guys do too!!:thanks:

I am a cast member and I book reservations for dining. I have been reading your posts, and just to let you all know that the cast members love helping all our guests make all their dreams come true. We DO love it when we find CRT for our guests who have been trying for weeks to get it, or Le Cellier for the couples who want a night out alone. I would love to hear from anyone about any special dreams we were able to make come true with our extra bags of pixie dust. Please Share!!!

Hey, you guys and gals do a FANTASTIC job! Friendly, courteous, and very helpful. You may not hear it often enough, but you guys do a wonderful job. and as guests, we really do appreciate it. Keep up the great work!:thumbsup2

The last few years we've tried to get LeCellier, but we never were able to get it. THis spring we were able to get a reservation for 20 ppl 2 days after our wedding!! :cool1: Now that's disney magic!

In 06 we had a loady name Olga take our dining reservations. She was the nicest person I ever had the pleasure to speak with. After we got off the phone we immediately sent an email to guest relations

In 06 we had a loady name Olga take our dining reservations. She was the nicest person I ever had the pleasure to speak with. After we got off the phone we immediately sent an email to guest relations
Awesome to hear!! Are you planning on coming to see us again anytime????

I am a cast member and I book reservations for dining. I have been reading your posts, and just to let you all know that the cast members love helping all our guests make all their dreams come true. We DO love it when we find CRT for our guests who have been trying for weeks to get it, or Le Cellier for the couples who want a night out alone. I would love to hear from anyone about any special dreams we were able to make come true with our extra bags of pixie dust. Please Share!!!

Ok. Well, I was in WDW and we had a long wait in Splash Mountain. We got out of line at about 11:00. We rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and by the end of the ride it was about 11:45. We went to Splash Mountain and a Cast Member by the name of Steve, I think, said that Splash Mountain was closing for the night, and the people already in line were going to ride it and the nthe park would close. Then another cast member named Cindy, I believe, came to us and whispered to Steve, "Remember the Magic, and the dreams!" And something else I couldn't hear. Then Cindy let us in and we were the last people on Splash Mountain. At the end of the ride, they gave us dream ears. It made our trip a truly magical one.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter