Caskbill needs some prayers ... **Updated 6/10/09

just read the sad news , our prayers are with Bill's family and friends. I only knew Bill from PM's we had when I had some computer problems. He will be missed:grouphug:

Hello from Across the Pond,

Caskbill was an excellent source of information to us all, my thoughts are with his friends and family at this time. He was a very helpful and knowledgeable person who will be sorely missed by all. A smile appears on my face as I think of another great favourite "poster" Richyams up "there" discussing the finer points on DVC and Disney. A sad day.

So very sorry.
Bill will be greatly missed.
God Bless Bill & his family, they will continue to be in our prayers.

It is always deeply saddening when we lose such a great individual...He will be surely missed

I am so sad to learn of Bill's passing. My good thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. He will be missed by all and remembered fondly.

I'm having such a hard time processing the loss - so I can barely comprehend how his family and friends are coping with the loss of a beloved friend! I know Caskbill was a friend, I've yet to meet - and I just wanted to stop in and say - how very sad I am for your loss - thank you for taking the time to let me, an imaginary friend know... thank you. God Bless you and Caskbill's family and friend, I hold you in my thoughts and paryers... may you feel His peace, and know how much Caskill was loved!!

:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!