Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt know it took him that long. Ouch
What?! You haven't read the article about him linked (which I THINK works now :rolleyes: ) in the first post? You're missing out on some really precious entertainment!

Another Tweet -

FACTOID: There's a pool on the 20th floor. Good thing I brought my speedo for lunch recess.

:lmao:

What?! You haven't read the article about him linked (which I THINK works now :rolleyes: ) in the first post? You're missing out on some really precious entertainment!

Yes I read that I probably just missed that it took hime 8 years. I dont think he should have ever been an attorney. He does not know how to conduct himself in or out of the courtroom.

Is there a camera on Casey all the time? And if so, link?

Tidbit: In case people don't know and I was just reminded by twitter. This attorney, Jeff Ashton, is the first attorney to get DNA evidence admitted and used in a court of law when he got a rapist convicted 20 years ago

joviroxx - You rock! Thanks, I appreciate your tidbits. :thumbsup2

Of course, I could be totally off base. Need to focus this morning. DD sent me a text: "Case Anthony trial is on in the bagel shop. Thinking of you!" Well, I'm glad she's thinking of me anyway!

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::laughing:

Thank you. It was a very, very difficult time. Hannah is just terrific now with the only left over visible injury in one eye. Hannah is a miracle, so this case has always brought up intense emotions for us. :sad2:

I'm so glad that she's doing so much better! :cheer2:

I don't know if this was discussed, but here goes:

My Mom just asked me about something Jane Cesarez (sp?) mentioned on tv I think yesterday. She said Baez was making googley eyes/flirting with someone up in the balcony during the day yesterday. Anyone know what that is about?

Wow, this guy gathered the air samples. I heard the prosecution wants the jury to smell the decomposition from a can. :scared1:

He's a special guy. :headache:I'm not sure what you're looking for...what response. :confused: I think everyone has given very good reasons why this case is more "interesting" than others, and therefore in the news more. There are many many missing children...they aren't all going to get the same amount of attention. The attention isn't about this child's life being more valuable...it's the circumstances of this case.

I heard about this case on the news, I think. Or the DIS. :confused3 I don't go to websleuths, ever, before the other thread (and the link didn't work), nor did I go to any other site about this case. I was drawn in by the 31 days and the grandmother's horrific 911 call. I was drawn in by the very same things that drew in the media...the bizarre nature of this case, from day 1.

If the DIS didn't exist, and therefore this thread, I wouldn't be following the case to the extent that I am. There are lots of things I found out about first here, on the DIS.

I guess I was looking for how people got hooked on this case over other cases. People say it is because of all the wierd things Casey did, but I wondered how they knew about all those things unless they were hearing it on a network program or reading it on a site like Websleuths. Being local, I heard it every day, but I can't imagine that was the case in locations outside of Florida.

For me, it is just a curiosity thing. I was just trying to understand the initial draw to this case for so many over other cases.

In the end, I believe the media is the reason for this phenomana. I have the best answer I think I will get on this one. Thanks to all who answered.

i wonder.......

how many of us could pass the bar after this case LOL

I got hooked because of the coverage. It was on national news (otherwise I would not have heard about it) and as the case became more and more bizarre I was drawn in. I think anytime a young child disappears, it is an attention grabber. At least for me. If it had just been her disappearance, I would not have probably been drawn in, but since she was "missing for 31 days" before she was reported missing, that added another dimension.

I guess I was looking for how people got hooked on this case over other cases. People say it is because of all the wierd things Casey did, but I wondered how they knew about all those things unless they were hearing it on a network program or reading it on a site like Websleuths. Being local, I heard it every day, but I can't imagine that was the case in locations outside of Florida.

For me, it is just a curiosity thing. I was just trying to understand the initial draw to this case for so many over other cases.

In the end, I believe the media is the reason for this phenomana. I have the best answer I think I will get on this one. Thanks to all who answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter