Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Iphone right now. Bill Schaeffer really brings up good points. This defense is kind of schizophrenic. First they say the Caylee is dead and both George and Casey knew it. They say that George had access to the vehicle and insinuate George could have put Caylee in there. THEN, they fight that the hair might not have come from a dead Caylee and that the stain was just normal staining.

Which is it? Is she dead and they knew it or not?

On my Iphone right now. Bill Schaeffer really brings up good points. This defense is kind of schizophrenic. First they say the Caylee is dead and both George and Casey knew it. They say that George had access to the vehicle and insinuate George could have put Caylee in there. THEN, they fight that the hair might not have come from a dead Caylee and that the stain was just normal staining.

Which is it? Is she dead and the knew it or not?
Excellent points.

Joviroxx, what will we do without you? You can't reschedule your trip??? ;)

Excellent points.

Joviroxx, what will we do without you? You can't reschedule your trip??? ;)

Im sure you'll survive LOL.. You have things well in hand! I just follow :) Besides, this thread is a lot easier to follow for highlights than Hinky or Websleuths. Those threads go SOOOO fast you miss so much!

Im sure you'll survive LOL.. You have things well in hand! I just follow :) Besides, this thread is a lot easier to follow for highlights than Hinky or Websleuths. Those threads go SOOOO fast you miss so much!
:sad2: No no no! You tweet and stuff. :confused3

That's why I can't go to those other sights...too much information! This thread moves fast sometimes, but if those are faster, yikes! Maybe I'm just old. LOL

I don't know about those sites, but I am lovin' this one, thanks again to everybody for postin' 'n Mare for keepin' the threads. :flower3:

That's just awful. Poor Hannah. :( And her family! How tragic.

Thank you. It was a very, very difficult time. Hannah is just terrific now with the only left over visible injury in one eye. Hannah is a miracle, so this case has always brought up intense emotions for us. :sad2:

ok - dippy is trying to get karen to admit she thinks this paper is the be all and end all but she wont??

is that where this is going?

Which is it? Is she dead and they knew it or not?

Exactly. Do they not see this? Confusing the jury isn't the same as casting reasonable doubt.

:sad2:

ohhhhh i'm confused - doesn't take much these days - what the heck is going on???

he's trying to get another case on trial here?? she wasn't there she didn't see the transcript what is he playing at???

Thank you. It was a very, very difficult time. Hannah is just terrific now with the only left over visible injury in one eye. Hannah is a miracle, so this case has always brought up intense emotions for us. :sad2:
I'm so glad you updated on her current condition. I'm glad she's recovered to the point where she has. And I love the name Hannah. :lovestruc

I am leaving for WDW on Monday and returning on Friday with my daughter's high school band. I am going to miss so much! I wish there was something who was only tweeting pertinent facts from the trial. I don't want my phone to die on the bus ride there.

Wait, is this proffer testimony or is the jury present?

what is proffer?

are they trying to see if she is a credible witness during trial? why wouldn't that be brought up before?

Wait, is this proffer testimony or is the jury present?
I don't know. ?? Oh wait...jury coming in now.

Another JP smackdown. I swear, Baez sounds so whiny when he doesn't get his way. Love the way Ashton reprimands Baez too. :thumbsup2

I do not believe she has a clue who the daddy is. If she had known that, don't you just know she would have made it her life's mission to siphon money off him and his family? Nope....she likely never even got the last name and if she hooked up with a match-made-in-heaven liar like herself, she has no clue as to the first name. But my money is on multiple men who fit that description.

it's raining here in Toronto too :( dh was going to take dd to a fun fair at one of the schools - wonder if it will just be moved inside.

ohhhhh theres some thunder

Just started to thunder down here in Buffalo. Getting darker out too, but no rain yet.

I totally forgot court was going to be going on today.

Here's a Tweet from the fake Judge Perry from this morning -

Sometimes I feel like I'm part defense attorney. Constantly havin' to school this joker in law.

:lmao:

Asking if she failed her first test, yet he could not get in the bar the first time. Okaaayyy

Kind of aumusing to hear Baez pointing out that the witness failed a proficiency test in 2000 when it took HIM 8 years to get into the Florida bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter