Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

Thanks OP!

I wonder how many more lawsuits there will be. While I know the chances are slim for most of them, it heartens me to know that she will be back and forth going to court for something for awhile.

I realy believe in my heart, there is a big interview or something going to happen soon. Does anyone know if she will have to turn over money she has made prior to any of the civil lawsuits? I.e. if she were to consent to an interview while she has pending lawsuits. I had seen on another board, that because they are misdemeanors, the appeals process is not as long as it is in felonies.

Just a thought as I was wondering today. Casey sure is infamous, I don't know where she can run and hide at this moment.

Kelly

Yep, on a FB page I called her the poster child for The Teflon Girl: nothing ever sticks! I have been absent from all the chatter since her verdict came in. Ironically, we were sitting in a laundry room at WDW when the verdict was read, just as we were sitting in a laundry room at WDW when the news broke about Caylee being missing. I have not been in a very good place since the verdict. This case had become personal for us for a number of reasons. I hate that I have lost all confidence in our justice system. :sad2:

You apparently spend far too much time in laundry rooms at WDW. :laughing:

I'm here. Not sure if I'll make it staying up tonight. I've been having thyroid issues and my energy level is pretty low the last few weeks. Hoping I can perk up in a few days

see below.

Here comes another lawsuit: :thumbsup2

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- David Badali, a local diver who participated in the search for Caylee Anthony, has filed a civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony.
According to Orange County court records, the lawsuit was officially filed on Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28571472/detail.html

IMO, I don't blame any of these people for filing lawsuits against her ... they not only wasted their own time, or spent their own money, but they also potentially risked their own lives (i.e. diving, searching in areas that may have had snakes or alligators, etc.) ...

I also read that Roy Kronk is now suing Leonard Padilla too ...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Thanks so much for starting this thread.

My advice and opinion, if someone says something inflammatory or rude, please just ignore them and don't reply. Some people just want to stir trouble and do enough to get threads shut down. I am using the ignore function on this site and it helps so much.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- David Badali, a local diver who participated in the search for Caylee Anthony, has filed a civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony.
According to Orange County court records, the lawsuit was officially filed on Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28571472/detail.html

I added this to the FIRST POST. :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Glad to see you all here! :) Hopefully we can still chat until MaryAnn starts a new one. :) I tried to PM her but it seems her box is full.

My advice and opinion, if someone says something inflammatory or rude, please just ignore them and don't reply. Some people just want to stir trouble and do enough to get threads shut down. I am using the ignore function on this site and it helps so much.

Very good advice. It is so hard, but the only people we punish are ourselves by responding.

I also read that Roy Kronk is now suing Leonard Padilla too ...

It sure has turned into a big cluster, hasn't it??

Great advice (except I probably won't use the ignore feature...I'll just bite my tongue instead).

Thanks ilovepete for starting this one.

Great thread!

Also, the IRS has filed a tax lien against Casey for $70,000. It's not really a lawsuit, but The Big Guns want their money and Casey will have to pay.

For the first time ever I am cheering for the IRS!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Someone on HLN just mentioned she could still be tried for unlawful disposal of a body. I wonder if they will go for that.

Hey All! Thanks Ilovepete for starting the thread! Casey ,an advocate for social justice...alright then. Good to know all those mom's that want to party will have someone on their side to FIGHT THE SYSTEM! Good for her!

I think Im over this Casey freedom watch. I really couldn't care less where she goes. Teflon girl will slither out of all of this but her life still won't be as special as she thinks. Her need for attention and limelight will get her.. you watch!

Someone on HLN just mentioned she could still be tried for unlawful disposal of a body. I wonder if they will go for that.
Probably not. Pay attention to Ann Finnel's statement. It was clear they aren't accepting responsibility for that. They are still blaming George or "another party" for that.

Remember, their contention is that there was an accidental drowning, George took over after that, Casey knows nothing. All she did was hang around then go to her boyfriend's house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter