Cars Land is possibly coming to Epcot

Hey, Meet the Robinsons is a good movie! It did horribly, but it was really cute.

Oh my God you like "Meet the Robinsons"? That's good. Personally I felt like I was on drugs while watching it. I wanted to Kill the Robinsons after about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
We made Meet the Robinsons t-shirts for drinking around the world a couple years ago. "Keep Moving Forward" on the front (wherever we made them through actually had a stock Meet the Robinsons picture), and "I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through" on the back.

Oh my God you like "Meet the Robinsons"? That's good. Personally I felt like I was on drugs while watching it. I wanted to Kill the Robinsons after about 10 minutes.
I liked Meet the Robinsons too. Now it's been a couple years since I have seen it last but I didn't think it was that bad.

Hey, Meet the Robinsons is a good movie! It did horribly, but it was really cute.

I agree - I would even say it is one of my favorites! Disney's marketing department did a horrible job when the movie was released - I remember thinking that i was not at all interested in seeing it. Then on every evening when my boys were really young, we watched it and it became a favorite for all of us!

I don't think the sponsors have that much pull. I've been going to Disney for many years and I still don't know what Siemen is. I think Disney will put any sponsor on their attractions, but in terms of ideas I think they've got the only say.
Sponsors do indeed dictate/influence what goes into their attractions especially at Epcot. For example Kodak originally sponsored Journey into Imagination and changed Figment from green to purple (rival Fuji is green) and picked his sweater's color to match their logo. It's also not a coincidence that this had the part at the end where it took your picture and displayed you on the screen. Also, there were film strips through out the entire ride in various spots.

Sponsors do indeed dictate/influence what goes into their attractions especially at Epcot. For example Kodak originally sponsored Journey into Imagination and changed Figment from green to purple (rival Fuji is green) and picked his sweater's color to match their logo. It's also not a coincidence that this had the part at the end where it took your picture and displayed you on the screen. Also, there were film strips through out the entire ride in various spots.
And they also pushed for that much beloved refurb

Since I've been to Cars Land in California, I find it hard to imagine that land without its marquee E Ticket, Radiator Springs Racers.

Epcot definitely needs something. I would say the most likely additions would be the ones in World Showcase.

Since I've been to Cars Land in California, I find it hard to imagine that land without its marquee E Ticket, Radiator Springs Racers.

Epcot definitely needs something. I would say the most likely additions would be the ones in World Showcase.

They would have a similar attraction with the Pistons Cup Speedway. So I don't think RSR is necessary if they are recreating Cars Land.

I don't want to see the other DCA rides either. They seem like stupid ideas for rides, Tractors and Dancing Cars??? My Chevy Venture would never dance like the vehicles do in "Luigi's Rollickin Roadsters". It's more of a Swayze like dancer.

They would have a similar attraction with the Pistons Cup Speedway. So I don't think RSR is necessary if they are recreating Cars Land.

I don't want to see the other DCA rides either. They seem like stupid ideas for rides, Tractors and Dancing Cars??? My Chevy Venture would never dance like the vehicles do in "Luigi's Rollickin Roadsters". It's more of a Swayze like dancer.

Those two are still better than the complete waste of space rides in A Bugs Land. Adorably themed area, terribly dinky rides.

They're actually fun rides.

I first heard this rumor about Cars Land from a CM, five years ago.

I wish they would redo test track becuase i so much dislike the new update... i really dont get it. Dont care if it's cars land or even if it went back to the test dummy!

Those two are still better than the complete waste of space rides in A Bugs Land. Adorably themed area, terribly dinky rides.

Yeah, definitely. Bugs Land is one of the best themed areas in any Disney Park. But the rides do seem like they are mostly for kids. I heard that part of Bug Land may actually be removed for Marvel Land. Along with a cast member parking lot, which is in back Mission Breakout.

They're actually fun rides.

I first heard this rumor about Cars Land from a CM, five years ago.

That's good to hear, because to me they look kinda Carnival like. But I'm not really into those type of rides though. Ever since the dreaded Turtle Twirl in Storyland.

From what I've been told Cars Land is still a possibility. It's between that and the other rumored options.

I personally think Epcot needs more than just one attraction in Futureworld though. A Guardians Coaster isn't going to make up for Mission Space and Figment being horrible.

From what I've been told Cars Land is still a possibility. It's between that and the other rumored options.

I personally think Epcot needs more than just one attraction in Futureworld though. A Guardians Coaster isn't going to make up for Mission Space and Figment being horrible.
It will get more than one thing.

Mission:space being awful is more subjective that figment in my book. The orange version is one of the craziest experiences I've ever had on any theme park ride (crazy as in good) just feeling that full effect of the g-forces is incredible. Could definitely use a touch up, and I get it makes people sick, but I still think it's unique in its own right

Mission:space being awful is more subjective that figment in my book. The orange version is one of the craziest experiences I've ever had on any theme park ride (crazy as in good) just feeling that full effect of the g-forces is incredible. Could definitely use a touch up, and I get it makes people sick, but I still think it's unique in its own right
It is currently closed for a 2 month refurbishment, so hopefully it'll get a touch up and an update. I am not the biggest fan of the ride, but know plenty of people who love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter