• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Care to dance??

brer_rabbit

Mouseketeer
I just realised - 8 days till i go to Florida :cool1:

Anyone care to single digit dance with me?
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Heading over to the Yacht Club in the middle of our trip for a few days - am already in love with it after seeing the trip reports and photos on the DIS :thumbsup2

Hmm, maybe I should start thinking about packing :laughing:

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Hope you enjoy the Yacht Club ~ we're staying there for 2 nights over New Year, I'm so looking forward to it, it'll be our first time on Disney property. :yay:

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Hope you enjoy the Yacht Club ~ we're staying there for 2 nights over New Year, I'm so looking forward to it, it'll be our first time on Disney property. :yay:

We did this last year and had a great time! Love being able to walk into Epcot and particularly being able to walk back to the hotel after a long day! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter