Cardpool. Shady of not?

Adventurelawyer

Mouseketeer
Whats the consensus on selling unwanted GC's on Cardpool? I sold 2 the other day, one for 50 and another for 25, direct to Cardpool. The 50 dollar card cleared immediately (check is in the mail), but the 25 has been pending. I've seen some negative reviews on line, but I rolled the dice anyway. Hoping that wasn't a mistake. $25 is still $25.

Anyone have any experience dealing with them, good or bad?

Some grocery stores have vending type machines that allow you to trade in unused gift cards for cash. Not sure how much they charge or how many stores have them. I would try that route instead on unknown 3rd party websites that might be unreliable.

Cardpool data point--1/30/19 I listed my AA $100 gift card. It officially listed on 2/19. It was "shipped" to the buyer on 2/21. On 2/25 they mailed my check and according to Informed Delivery my $83 check will be delivered today.

Update:

Just got an email from Cardpool today. The $25 Best Buy GC was determined Inactive by Cardpool, but they were returning the card so I could fight it out with BB. Since I still have physical possession of the card, I rechecked the balance via BB. Its showing $25 balance. I did receive a $43 check for the $50 BB GC I sold them on 2/9.

Going to try Card Kangaroo for my other GCs and do something with the BB gc ASAP. Its basically useless to me, but now Im concerned the balance might disappear and $25 is $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter