car reservation with Costco fastbreak question

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Can I call budget and link the Costco reservation through them
so I can just go to my car With Fastbreak? I did try to call the rep from budget but he said my car price would go up??

I booked my car through BJs and was linked directly to the Budget website to book my car, so I was able to apply my fast break that way. Don't know if that is an option for you.

Can I call budget and link the Costco reservation through them
so I can just go to my car With Fastbreak? I did try to call the rep from budget but he said my car price would go up??
I have not yet used Budget Fastbreak, but I did download the budget app and login, and my Feb reservation that I made through Costco is listed.

When we booked with Costco there was a space to enter our Fastbreak number, and it automatically linked to the Budget app. If you didn’t enter it there, Costco gives you both a Costco confirmation number and a Budget confirmation number, so you can go to the Budget website or app, enter the Budget confirmation number, and link it that way.

PS if you haven’t used Fastbreak before, your paperwork may not be in the kiosk in the garage, and if not you may still need to go to the counter in the garage to show your ID and credit card.

Thanks! I did call them back…apparently the first rep didn’t know or understand that I needed to link my reservation to fastbreak. I did call back and I’m all linked. Yes, I do need to show my ID/ credit card since this is my first time using fastbreak😉

New procedures today! When we landed, I had a text message from Budget with a link to their website. There I could see what car we had, license plate, etc., as well as where it was in the garage. We walked straight to it, no need to stop at the kiosk or counter. There was also a QR code that the attendant at the exit scanned, and we were on our way! Didn’t have to show ID or anything. It was the quickest rental car pickup procedure we’ve ever had.

When we booked with Costco there was a space to enter our Fastbreak number, and it automatically linked to the Budget app. If you didn’t enter it there, Costco gives you both a Costco confirmation number and a Budget confirmation number, so you can go to the Budget website or app, enter the Budget confirmation number, and link it that way.

PS if you haven’t used Fastbreak before, your paperwork may not be in the kiosk in the garage, and if not you may still need to go to the counter in the garage to show your ID and credit card.
Do you remember at which step of the booking process you were asked to enter the Fastbreak number? I went through all the steps right before payment but could not see where to enter my Fastbreak number.

Do you remember at which step of the booking process you were asked to enter the Fastbreak number? I went through all the steps right before payment but could not see where to enter my Fastbreak number.
When I did booked mine thru Costco it didn't prompt me too fill the number in, but it is towards the end, there is another box on the right hand side you have to click into. Its right near where you add your flight info. Hope that helps.

As above, on the Costco car rental website it’s on the page where you enter the driver’s name, contact information, etc., down towards the bottom. BTW we did not prepay so didn’t have a payment page.

How long does it take for Budget to charge your card after you return the car? We booked via Costco and had the temporary authorization on the day we picked up which dropped off a few days later. We returned the rental 9 days ago and are still waiting for the charge to show up on our card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter