• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't we book for 2006 yet?

Mouse-n-Mini

DIS Veteran
Hi- you can book Hoop-de-doo like 2 years in advance, right? How come disneyworld.com won't let us plan for a December of 2006 vacation yet? Just wonderin'

They haven't released package rates for 2006, once they do, you will be able to book them online.

Currently, only 2006 room-only rates are available, and you need to call CRO to get those.

You can book room-only reservations for 2006 by calling Disney directly at this time. Their online booking system is always way behind on that. You also cannot book a package for 2006 yet. :flower:

I think you have to call yourself or work with a TA for 2006 rooms now- no AAA rates or package information has been released yet. I asked today and the CM I spoke with said they should be released within the next month or two. But I wouldn't expect the online booking engine to be updated then.

We're going Dec. 2006 also. I spoke with CM yesterday to get the exact date I could book. They will only book rooms 500 days in advance. (I've been told this by 5 different CMs so it seems they have their policy straight) We're checking in Dec. 18th so for me, that means I can book on Aug. 5th. The CMs said that by then they expect the package rates to be available as well, but if not, I could still go ahead and book room onlys and convert them later. Until Aug 5th, I wait.... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter