Can't I catch a break???

jennifer03878

Lover of Disney. I wish I could be there all the
I logged onto Delta this AM and found 4 seats for direct flights both ways for $1132 :scared1: for the exact flights that we wanted (woo hoo). So of course I booked them. Then we get this message that our card didn't go through so our reservation is on hold for 24 hours??? excuse me?? i have more then enough on that card (I used our bank Debit/Credit card cause that all we have). When I went onto my bank to check what happened I found all 4 Delta charges. I called Delta and they said that they only got authorization for 2 of the charges yet all 4 show on my bank account..... grrrrr so now here I sit waiting for my bank to open to find out what happened and get my reservation squared away. I really thought we had finally caught a break with a great price then this.. so frustrating. We've purchased well over this amount at one time on our card but according to Delta our bank only authorized 1/2 of that. :confused:

I can only hope that my bank has all 4 authorization numbers so I can call Delta back and finally get this reservation squared away. I highly doubt we'd be able to get such great pricing again (and besides the fact we took 4 of the last 6 available seats for the flight down)

Has anyone ever had this happen to them booking a flight online?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter