Can't Decide!

We're giving Lilo and Stitch a try this time, we usually do Goofy's too. But from everything I'd heard the food is good, and so is the character interaction at Lilo & Stitch's. I think it will be a nice change. :)

Minnie's breakfast only goes until 11:30am, Stitch until 12:30, and Goofy goes until 12, or 2 on weekends.

So, how's the food at Minnie's? The unofficial guide says the food is the worst there and they do a bad job at bringing out fresh stuff and keeping it good. Also, do they have a lot of selection (especially fruit)?

:stir:

We love Goofy's and have done that meal every time. (This will be our third trip and our third trip to Goofy's)

You could always do three character meals:rolleyes1

Can I just say--all of your kids are cute but the expression on the little one in the middle is priceless!

We really enjoyed Storytellers, but it is more low key and that isn't for everybody. I have been reading really good things about Minnie breakfast at Plaza Inn lately. We weren't that impressed with Goofy's dinner, but that was years ago. Also, we had been at Chef Mickey's the year before and I think we just expected it to be as fun and experience and it wasn't.

We were considering a character meal breakfast during our trip (it's a WDW tradition for us) but the Monday we arrive, we can't go into the parks. So.... we were thinking of doing character dinner. Is Goofy's the only one? Does anyone have a better recommendation. Our party is 44, 43, 27, 24, 14 and 12. We don't care for the Pooh characters.

Any suggestions?

I think Goofy's is the only Character dinner outside the park. Most of them are just breakfast, and I think Ariel's does dinner, but its in CA.

Still wondering about the food at Minnie's... Anyone... :surfweb:

Still wondering about the food at Minnie's... Anyone... :surfweb:

It was . . . . OK--it's not completely buffet--they plate some of the hot entrees for you and then there's a separate area for fruit, danish, etc. I think the others have better food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter