Can't change stateroom online

Cheburashka

Momketeer
Does anyone else have this problem? I have a specific stateroom booked for a cruise (booked directly via DCL) and there is no option for me to change the stateroom online. I've done this before countless times for other cruises, but there is no option for me to change it online now. This is super frustrating as a stateroom I really want just opened up and it's even in my exact category, but I can't go in and swap it out. I'm going to have to call in the morning and wait on hold behind all of the people who are cancelling or changing their entire cruises.

Does anyone else have this problem? I have a specific stateroom booked for a cruise (booked directly via DCL) and there is no option for me to change the stateroom online. I've done this before countless times for other cruises, but there is no option for me to change it online now. This is super frustrating as a stateroom I really want just opened up and it's even in my exact category, but I can't go in and swap it out. I'm going to have to call in the morning and wait on hold behind all of the people who are cancelling or changing their entire cruises.
Did you try in incognito mode?

we had a lot of trouble doing things online the other night.... we were using firefox, once we tried a different browser (edge) we were able to get things done. Didn't have your particular issue, but it might be worth a try to see if a different browser will give you the option you are looking for.

Okay, I'll try to figure out how to do that.
Okay, figured out incognito mode and tried it, but it was exactly the same. I'm on a desktop using Chrome. Also tried Edge, and Safari on my iPhone and the same thing happened. The website fully works. It's just that the change stateroom option isn't there at all. There is no hotlink for it.

Last edited:

This is all that shows in the area that usually allows you to change your stateroom online. Has anyone else encountered this & know why? Btw when you click "View Stateroom on Deck Plans", it just takes you to the generic DCL deck plans, not the interactive stateroom map that you use when choosing a stateroom. You can't see which other staterooms are available & you can't make any changes.

Is that your Concierge cruise ? If so, you can’t modify room assignment online for that type of booking. You need to call DCL.

Is that your Concierge cruise ? If so, you can’t modify room assignment online for that type of booking. You need to call DCL.
Ah, I see. That's a bummer. I'm not trying to change categories, just the particular room. Thanks for explaining it, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter