Cannot Get Motivated This Morning - Updated

Bev,
Just wanted to send you a hug :hug:. I hope that something good comes along and you can truly believe that this has happened for a reason.
I understand the stress of not knowing what tomorrow will bring but hey 3 months of spending time together has to be a positive doesnt it??
you know where i am
Louise x

Thanks Sue, Juliette and Louise, appreciate your comments.

I felt pretty down this morning, seems like one thing after another, not major stuff but things that get you out of your routine. Feel better now. Been quite good this afternoon as all the family at home which I love. It is a definite bonus having the hubbie with me. :)

Bev i'm really sorry to hear about all of this I hope you both manage to find something soon, I do know how you feel being on borrowed time I was told in Nov I was being made redundant at some point this year but we have still yet to be given a date.

Sening you lots of :hug: & good vibes that you will find something very soon x

I am so sorry to hear your news Bev, thinking of you both, good luck with the job hunt, I bet it all turns out for the best xx

Best of luck to both of you with the job hunting. On the whole I think things are picking up everywhere and I'm sure this will work in your favour :hug:

Thanks for good wishes, hope things work out for you disneycat too.

I am sure things will work out and if not we will sort it out when we get there. Really everything remains the same for the time being so pointless me worrying about things changing till they do. I will just lay down some cost cutting plans in readiness or how to make money quick. Lol if the latter plan worked could be a millionaire

Thanks. Just heard 2 year old niece in hospital with shallow laboured breathing. They think it may be a virus or asthma starting. She is being given steroids every 3 hours to help. I am sure the drs will get her sorted and she will be back to herself quickly.

Thanks, niece ok now, steroids helped and she is out of hospital. Big relief all round.

Thanks. Just heard 2 year old niece in hospital with shallow laboured breathing. They think it may be a virus or asthma starting. She is being given steroids every 3 hours to help. I am sure the drs will get her sorted and she will be back to herself quickly.

im so pleased to hear that she is doing ok now x
Dont know how i missed this post :grouphug: to you and your niece so scary when the little ones are in hospital.

Thanks, she is fine now. It's amazing how they bounce back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!