Cannot Get Motivated This Morning - Updated

Just catching up with the Dis today.

Very sorry to hear your news Bev. I really hope that things work out well with the job hunting.

Oh MY God Bev ive only just come across this post all I can say is dont lose Hope when my dh lsot his job recently just when we thought there was nothing out there for him the phone rang and he got a interview for a job he applied for before he even lost his job.
Try to stay positive and something will come right !!
Big HUgs Louise x

Thanks, still seems a bit unbelievable still especially as it is in the future but have started applying for jobs to cover us which makes me feel better.

Well we have just found out that my husband will become redundant on 15th April. His branch had been doing really well making a profit but the powers that be decided to close all the remaining branches down. We had had a little glimmer of hope that they would continue with the branches in the new role they were doing as they were making money.

My hubbie is now on 3 months' gardening leave and we are both seriously looking for jobs now. I am not as worried as I was back in June but still was a bit of a shock when we knew it was final. He has been with the same company since 1986 so is quite a change for him, hopefully for the better.

I know people here are going through many different things themselves and some who have been in a similar position themselves, and have problems far greater than mine which makes me feel this isn't really a bad situation to find ourselves in.

My philosophy is as long as we as a family are okay that is all that matters.

Oh Bev what a shame:hug:
At least you seem really positive and I do hope something good is lurking around the corner good luck and best wishes to you both:wizard::hug:

Best of luck to the both of you and I am sure something is waiting just around the corner :)

Claire ;)

Good luck Bev - its great your having such a positive attitude through this. I think that is half the battle :hug:

Bev, I think you both have the correct, positive attitude :grouphug:

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you :goodvibes

Good luck Bev, I will keep my fingers crossed for you both. :hug:

Remain positive. :goodvibes

Thanks I draw a lot if comfort from you guys, it helps to know people are wishing us well.

Bev, just wanted to wish you both Good Luck, stay positive, Im sure things will turn around for you:hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter